Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 09:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!
(08-08-2015 09:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 08:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are a fucking idiot. There is a hell of a lot more involved than your ignorant example of oil in a restaurant. Various types of tissue need to be stored under strict conditions, which require tech staff to perform and sign off.

Oh, and don't forgive me you ignorant fool.

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot and giving ThinkingAtheists a bad name.

People with your negative reputation don't get to make such idiotic comments. TTA doesn't have a bad name, and you certainly have never once contributed anything towards making it what it is.

In short, stick it up your ass, Blowjob.

And BTW, nice try using you self-righteous bullshit as an attempt to evade answering about your totally ignorant and stupid post.

Your signature makes no sense, fool. "In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go." You're in such a huge hurry to make sure you get recognized for you self-righteousness, you didn't even write a correct sentence. It's "and let it go", not "at let it go". Fucking church lady.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-08-2015, 10:28 PM
(08-08-2015 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 08:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you really dense enough to think that women will seek more abortions because PP is going to make money off it?

The decision to have an abortion is often a gut-wrenching one and not something that is done on a whim. At the very least, if the decision is made that an abortion is the best solution then the fact that there may be some medical benefit for someone else, or everyone else, would perhaps take some of the very real emotional pain away...not unlike the decision to donate organs upon death.

I think Planned Parenthood would like to see women compensated for their donated tissue in the same way people are compensated for donating their plasma.

That is just pure speculation on my part though. They don't say it directly but if you read the transcripts they are looking for a win for everyone.

However, the statement, "Planned Parenthood is making money off selling the body parts of aborted babies" is true based off the transcripts. But it is obvious they are going to lengths to obscure that fact(by counting cost they would have incurred otherwise and such). Remember its all about framing.

Oh.....I forgive you for suggesting that I am dense.

Quote:I think Planned Parenthood would like to see women compensated for their donated tissue

You may think that but that's not what happens.

I forgive you for being dense.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-08-2015, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 10:45 PM by Anjele.)
(08-08-2015 09:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 09:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot and giving ThinkingAtheists a bad name.

People with your negative reputation don't get to make such idiotic comments. TTA doesn't have a bad name, and you certainly have never once contributed anything towards making it what it is.

And BTW, nice try using you self-righteous bullshit as an attempt to evade answering about your totally ignorant and stupid post.

Your signature makes no sense, fool. "In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go." You're in such a huge hurry to make sure you get recognized for you self-righteousness, you didn't even write a correct sentence. It's "and let it go", not "at let it go". Fucking church lady.

In Blowme's previous incarnation here, he was slinging insults as fast as he could type. But now he's butt hurt because people here haven't forgotten what he was then - especially since he is still a sanctimonious asshole.

Bless his heart.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
08-08-2015, 11:33 PM
(08-08-2015 10:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 09:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  People with your negative reputation don't get to make such idiotic comments. TTA doesn't have a bad name, and you certainly have never once contributed anything towards making it what it is.

In Blowme's previous incarnation here, he was slinging insults as fast as he could type. But now he's butt hurt because people here haven't forgotten what he was then - especially since he is still a sanctimonious asshole.

Bless his heart.

i forgive you for calling me an asshole. I also forgive that dances guy for calling me dense.

But to set the record straight. I started off forgiving people. But you all got butthurt at about being forgiven. So I decided that when I was insulted, I would just insult you back. That made things worse. Insulting you back caused you people to behave more badly than you had when I just forgave you. Since forgiving was more effective at modifying your behavior into be more righteous, I decided to go back to that.

Really, you people, and yes I am telling you people how you think which is a conclusion based on my observations since I have been here, is that you want your theist quiet. You want to be able to insult them and for them to just sit there and accept it.

Well I will accommodate you. I will take on every fucking insult you can toss at me. I am going to forgive them all an tally them up on my signature.

Don't like that, stop hurling the insults. Insults are the weapons of the weak minded and I hereby apologize and acknowledge my shame for ever having hurled on this forum. I would hope you all join me in my pledge to stop weak minded insults.
08-08-2015, 11:34 PM
(08-08-2015 09:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 09:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot and giving ThinkingAtheists a bad name.

I forgive you for calling me a fucking church lady.
09-08-2015, 12:29 AM
I'd happily welcome honest theists. We have a few, though they haven't been around lately, to our chagrin, as they'd likely tell you what I'm about to tell you now:

Intellectually dishonest people, atheist or not, can get the hell out or shut the fuck up.

Whining about being insulted for behaviors we have clearly observed and which are clearly worthy of the insults being tendered just makes you even less honest, and more worthy of those insults.

I mean, think about it, douchebag... I'd venture to say I'm one of the most restrained (and least likely to swear/insult) people on this forum, and even I'm calling you "Blowjob" and "douchebag", et cetera. What's that tell you?

As my old DI once told me, "Son, if everyone else seems like they're all marching on the wrong step, maybe it's you."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-08-2015, 12:53 AM
(09-08-2015 12:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'd happily welcome honest theists. We have a few, though they haven't been around lately, to our chagrin, as they'd likely tell you what I'm about to tell you now:

Theist are not welcome here so they leave.

A Theist like me are the outliers because we can handle all the abuse you bitches can throw at us.
09-08-2015, 01:14 AM
No, Blowjob, you douchebag... I know that the main one to whom I refer is on vacation right now, as he announced it to us. Others come and go occasionally, as do many other members of the forum. They are more than welcome, they are welcomed. The fact that you don't know why this would be true is part of why we wish you'd shut up or kill yourself go away.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-08-2015, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 06:54 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-08-2015 11:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Really, you people, and yes I am telling you people how you think which is a conclusion based on my observations since I have been here, is that you want your theist quiet. You want to be able to insult them and for them to just sit there and accept it.

No one cares what you think or want. We *would* care if you had anything intelligent to say, Mr. "resurrection and accession" of Jesus. (You don't even know, really, your own cult). But thanks for being here. The majority of traffic here are the guests. They can see for themselves how stupid and lame theists are, and how pathetically easy it is to shoot down your garbage, (such as your last ignorant inane comment in this thread, likening fetal tissue to restaurant oil. You do atheism more good than you will ever know.

Thumbsup

Here's where Planned Parenthood's money comes from, and what it's actually used on.
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpoliti...rm=nprnews

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-08-2015, 08:29 AM
(08-08-2015 08:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suppose I own a restaurant. Someone calls me up and says they would like to know how much I charge for my waste cooking oil. I tell them, "Hey, I'm not out to make a profit selling cooking oil. I'll just charge you $10 bucks cause I gotta pay the guy to open the back door fo you."

Well guess what. That restaurant profits just went up by $10.
Not if you have to pay the guy $10 to open the door.

A more accurate example would be if that guy wants you to ship the oil to him. You tell him you have to charge him $10 because that's what it costs to ship it, and he agrees. There you make no profit, you're only recouping the costs of shipping.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]