Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!
PP is allowing people to donate fetal material that would otherwise just be discarded, and in the process they attempt to recoup some of the cost of the process (transportation and storage, which vary from region to region), ultimately operating at a net loss for the benefit of scientific research. The Polio vaccine was developed with fetal tissue, and it save half a million lives a year.

And Heywood thinks this is some grand baby-part selling conspiracy...

Stupid fucking wanker...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-08-2015, 12:30 AM
(05-08-2015 12:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  PP is allowing people to donate fetal material that would otherwise just be discarded, and in the process they attempt to recoup some of the cost of the process (transportation and storage, which vary from region to region), ultimately operating at a net loss for the benefit of scientific research. The Polio vaccine was developed with fetal tissue, and it save half a million lives a year.

Stupid fucking wanker...

I forgive you for calling me a stupid wanker.
(05-08-2015 12:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  PP is allowing people to donate fetal material that would otherwise just be discarded, and in the process they attempt to recoup some of the cost of the process (transportation and storage, which vary from region to region), ultimately operating at a net loss for the benefit of scientific research. The Polio vaccine was developed with fetal tissue, and it save half a million lives a year.

Stupid fucking wanker...

I forgive you for calling me a stupid wanker.

Stupid fucking wanker...

I forgive you for calling me a stupid fucking wanker.
05-08-2015, 12:35 AM
(05-08-2015 12:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a stupid fucking wanker.

Cool, so still pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass?

Leave that schtick to Q, one is more than enough.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-08-2015, 01:03 AM
(05-08-2015 12:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 12:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a stupid fucking wanker.

Cool, so still pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass?

Leave that schtick to Q, one is more than enough.

I forgive you for accusing me of pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass.
05-08-2015, 06:54 AM
(05-08-2015 01:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for accusing me of pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass.

If it is any consolation, I don't think you are pretending.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
05-08-2015, 08:22 AM
(04-08-2015 04:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think that what's missing is the nutcases who think abortions are being done for the sole purpose of harvesting tissue...not the scenario you described.
And this is exactly why you should never sign off as an organ donor on your driver's license. Because of course when the medics see that, they just let you die so they can take your organs.
Right?

Tongue

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
05-08-2015, 08:57 AM
(05-08-2015 08:22 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think that what's missing is the nutcases who think abortions are being done for the sole purpose of harvesting tissue...not the scenario you described.
And this is exactly why you should never sign off as an organ donor on your driver's license. Because of course when the medics see that, they just let you die so they can take your organs.
Right?

Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-08-2015, 12:42 PM
(04-08-2015 02:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You can call it recovering costs, someone else can call it profiting. What they are doing is generating revenue by selling fetal organs.
(04-08-2015 04:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If Planned Parenthood is generating revenue off selling fetal body parts, that creates an incentive for them to encourage women to get an abortion instead of say encouraging women to give their babies up for adoption.

Words like "revenue" and "profit" have distinct meanings, and you're using them interchangeably.

Revenue is the amount of money you pull in. Profits is what is left of your revenue after subtracting costs. So, if your revenue just covers costs... there is no profit. If there's no profit, there's no incentive.
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post