Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!
(05-08-2015 01:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 12:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Cool, so still pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass?

Leave that schtick to Q, one is more than enough.

I forgive you for accusing me of pretending to be a holier-than-thou sanctimonious jackass.

Wow. You keep this up, and you'll get yourself "accessed" right up to be with your Jebus.
St. Blowjob.
Will you be my patron saint ?

BTW, Evolutionkills is exactly right. The tissue would be otherwise discarded. There is no reason to waste it. They try to recoup some of the cost of saving it. Just like blood banks and the Red Cross does every day of the week.

The reason the idiot started this, (including breaking the law by illegally gaining access to various clinics by lying and misrepresenting himself, for which he will likely be charged and criminally convicted) is because the Repubtards have no viable candidate, and are nothing but a field of baffoons who could never get elected, and they need a fake issue to lie to the people about, just like they tried to lie about the effects of the ACA.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2015, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 03:38 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-08-2015 12:42 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 02:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You can call it recovering costs, someone else can call it profiting. What they are doing is generating revenue by selling fetal organs.
(04-08-2015 04:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If Planned Parenthood is generating revenue off selling fetal body parts, that creates an incentive for them to encourage women to get an abortion instead of say encouraging women to give their babies up for adoption.

Words like "revenue" and "profit" have distinct meanings, and you're using them interchangeably.

Revenue is the amount of money you pull in. Profits is what is left of your revenue after subtracting costs. So, if your revenue just covers costs... there is no profit. If there's no profit, there's no incentive.

Thank you for explaining basic, and seemingly entirely misunderstood, economic terms for the village idiot.

So what's the over and under on Blowjob continuing to cry that PP is creating an effective incentive by operating at a loss?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-08-2015, 01:00 PM
(06-08-2015 12:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:42 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Words like "revenue" and "profit" have distinct meanings, and you're using them interchangeably.

Revenue is the amount of money you pull in. Profits is what is left of your revenue after subtracting costs. So, if your revenue just covers costs... there is no profit. If there's no profit, there's no incentive.

Thank you for explaining basic, and seemingly entirely misunderstood, economic terms fore the village idiot.

So what's the over and under on Blowjob continuing to cry that PP is creating an effective incentive by operating at a loss?

I forgive you for calling me a village idiot.
06-08-2015, 01:04 PM
(06-08-2015 01:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Thank you for explaining basic, and seemingly entirely misunderstood, economic terms fore the village idiot.

I forgive you for calling me a village idiot.

Good for you, Self-righteous sactimonious church lady.
You are not forgiven you for being one.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2015, 01:05 PM
(06-08-2015 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 01:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a village idiot.

Good for you, Self-righteous sactimonious church lady.
You are not forgiven you for being one.
Tongue

I forgive you for calling me a Self-righteous sactimonious church lady.
06-08-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 04:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-08-2015 12:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What part of "non-profit" do you not understand?

You are confusing "revenue" with "profit". They are not the same thing. All those years GM wasn't turning a profit....they were surely generating revenue.

The difference is that GM WAS NOT ABLE to generate a profit whereas a non-profit IS NOT ALLOWED to generate a profit. The revenue raising incentives you describe simply do not exist for a non-profit. I forgive you for being a fucking idiot.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-08-2015, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 01:44 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(06-08-2015 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 12:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are confusing "revenue" with "profit". They are not the same thing. All those years GM wasn't turning a profit....they were surely generating revenue.

The difference is that GM WAS NOT ABLE to generate a profit whereas a non-profit IS NOT ALLOWED to generate a profit. The revenue raising incentives you describe simply do not exist for a non-profit. I forgive you for being a fucking idiot.

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot. That being said non-profits can and usually do bring in revenue. You do not know what you are talking about if you don't think they do not.

Here is a link showing how much revenue the Planned Parenthood brought in.

http://www.forbes.com/companies/planned-...f-america/

Over on the right, that figure for "other Income" that's where all the money received selling fetal body parts is accounted for.
07-08-2015, 03:43 AM
(07-08-2015 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The difference is that GM WAS NOT ABLE to generate a profit whereas a non-profit IS NOT ALLOWED to generate a profit. The revenue raising incentives you describe simply do not exist for a non-profit. I forgive you for being a fucking idiot.

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot. That being said non-profits can and usually do bring in revenue. You do not know what you are talking about if you don't think they do not.

Over on the right, that figure for "other Income" that's where all the money received selling fetal body parts is accounted for.

Once again you flaming ignoramus, when it costs you X amount to maintain and transport the donated material, and you get back Y amount to help cover the costs of getting the donations to the relevant research groups, and Y is less than X; there is no profit (remember fucknuts, profit is what's left after you subtract operating costs, and if it's negative, you have made a lose and not a profit), and thus no profit born incentive you stupid fucking cunt.

And no, we don't forgive you for being such an incredulous and sanctimonious dickhead.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-08-2015, 04:53 AM
(07-08-2015 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The difference is that GM WAS NOT ABLE to generate a profit whereas a non-profit IS NOT ALLOWED to generate a profit. The revenue raising incentives you describe simply do not exist for a non-profit. I forgive you for being a fucking idiot.

If they did not donate the parts, they would incur no costs. When they do donate the parts, they incur costs which they (partially) recoup. There is no profit, there is no monetary incentive.

Your argument is vacuous.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-08-2015, 07:34 AM
(06-08-2015 01:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a village idiot.

I forgive you for skipping over the post that politely and accurately explains why your stance is wrong, so that you can go on maintaining your demonstrably wrong stance.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post