Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!
(07-08-2015 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The difference is that GM WAS NOT ABLE to generate a profit whereas a non-profit IS NOT ALLOWED to generate a profit. The revenue raising incentives you describe simply do not exist for a non-profit. I forgive you for being a fucking idiot.

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot.

I forgive you for forgiving me for forgiving you for being a fucking idiot.

(07-08-2015 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That being said non-profits can and usually do bring in revenue.You do not know what you are talking about if you don't think they do not.

It's the revenue enhancing incentives you suggest which simply do not exist for non-profits. If you think they do you don't know what you are talking about.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-08-2015, 11:38 AM
(07-08-2015 03:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again you flaming ignoramus, when it costs you X amount to maintain and transport the donated material, and you get back Y amount to help cover the costs of getting the donations to the relevant research groups, and Y is less than X; there is no profit (remember fucknuts, profit is what's left after you subtract operating costs, and if it's negative, you have made a lose and not a profit), and thus no profit born incentive you stupid fucking cunt.

And no, we don't forgive you for being such an incredulous and sanctimonious dickhead.

I forgive you for calling me a flaming ignoramus, incredulous and sanctimonious dickhead, fucknut, and cunt. I'm afraid you are just plain wrong.....which is not unusual for you. From an accounting stand point what happens is this. The money received by selling the organs is counted as revenue perhaps under something called the "Other Income" if they do not have specific budget line. The cost of shipping the body parts are accounted under an expense line.

While non profits do not make "profits" they do have "surpluses" and "losses". Anyways It seems you and Girlyman(yes once again I forgive you too Girlyman) simply refuse to be educated on something it is clear neither of you know nothing about.
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
No one cares about your forgiveness. No one. That's just your way of sucking your thumb at the frightfulness of the world, convincing yourself that you're a good guy, and at the same time being passive-aggressive. It's transparent, you're transparent, and that's one reason, though not nearly the only, that your opinions are regarded with scorn.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 12:04 PM
(07-08-2015 11:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  No one cares about your forgiveness. No one. That's just your way of sucking your thumb at the frightfulness of the world, convincing yourself that you're a good guy, and at the same time being passive-aggressive. It's transparent, you're transparent, and that's one reason, though not nearly the only, that your opinions are regarded with scorn.

I disagree with you. The number of unprovoked insults I get has decreased dramatically. Its only a few diehards now that are giving you atheists a bad name.

I'm going to keep on forgiving.
07-08-2015, 12:07 PM
(07-08-2015 12:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  No one cares about your forgiveness. No one. That's just your way of sucking your thumb at the frightfulness of the world, convincing yourself that you're a good guy, and at the same time being passive-aggressive. It's transparent, you're transparent, and that's one reason, though not nearly the only, that your opinions are regarded with scorn.

I disagree with you. The number of unprovoked insults I get has decreased dramatically. Its only a few diehards now that are giving you atheists a bad name.

... and exactly 0.0 fucks will continue to be given as you practice your self-congratulation. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 03:51 PM
(07-08-2015 12:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm going to keep on forgiving.

I forgive you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-08-2015, 03:53 PM
(07-08-2015 12:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I disagree with you. The number of unprovoked insults I get has decreased dramatically. Its only a few diehards now that are giving you atheists a bad name.

In your dreams, fuckwad. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(07-08-2015 12:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

You know, christians like to think they're superior because they forgive people. Hell, I've forgiven many, many people throughout my life who have done all kinds of shit to me and treated me horribly. Christianity doesn't have the corner market on forgiveness. I'll bet other atheists on this forum have done more than their share of forgiving too.

Forgiving has nothing to do with your deity, it's just what people do.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(07-08-2015 06:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Forgiving has nothing to do with your deity, it's just what people do.

Yabut, you don't get to stroke off with quite the same sense of self-satisfaction for having done so.

So there's that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
07-08-2015, 06:44 PM
(07-08-2015 06:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 06:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Forgiving has nothing to do with your deity, it's just what people do.

Yabut, you don't get to stroke off with quite the same sense of self-satisfaction for having done so.

So there's that.

Yeah, I suppose. I tend to shrug my shoulders at judgemental christian people though. I discovered that when you actually forgive someone you really don't need make a big pronouncement the way christians do. You just do it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post