Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Planned Parenthood is profitting off baby parts!!!
(07-08-2015 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 06:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yabut, you don't get to stroke off with quite the same sense of self-satisfaction for having done so.

So there's that.

Yeah, I suppose. I tend to shrug my shoulders at judgemental christian people though. I discovered that when you actually forgive someone you really don't need make a big pronouncement the way christians do. You just do it.

I forgive you for implying that Heywood's forgiveness is not genuine.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-08-2015, 07:20 PM
(07-08-2015 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, I suppose. I tend to shrug my shoulders at judgemental christian people though. I discovered that when you actually forgive someone you really don't need make a big pronouncement the way christians do. You just do it.

I forgive you for implying that Heywood's forgiveness is not genuine.

I forgive you for forgiving me but then when I say that, I'm not really forgiving you I'm just doing a Blowjob style of forgiveness.

Time for a banana dance.

Banana_zorro

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-08-2015, 11:51 PM
(07-08-2015 11:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 03:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again you flaming ignoramus, when it costs you X amount to maintain and transport the donated material, and you get back Y amount to help cover the costs of getting the donations to the relevant research groups, and Y is less than X; there is no profit (remember fucknuts, profit is what's left after you subtract operating costs, and if it's negative, you have made a lose and not a profit), and thus no profit born incentive you stupid fucking cunt.

And no, we don't forgive you for being such an incredulous and sanctimonious dickhead.

I forgive you for calling me a flaming ignoramus, incredulous and sanctimonious dickhead, fucknut, and cunt. I'm afraid you are just plain wrong.....which is not unusual for you. From an accounting stand point what happens is this. The money received by selling the organs is counted as revenue perhaps under something called the "Other Income" if they do not have specific budget line. The cost of shipping the body parts are accounted under an expense line.

While non profits do not make "profits" they do have "surpluses" and "losses". Anyways It seems you and Girlyman(yes once again I forgive you too Girlyman) simply refuse to be educated on something it is clear neither of you know nothing about.

Fucking hell...

Go kill yourself, please. Do the world a favor, so the the rest of us need no longer deal with your stupid ass.

You're bitching about a 'profit incentive', then when shown up for being an ignorant dickhead because there is no operating profit, you now switch over to bitching about their revenue.

It's clear that you either don't know the difference between profit and revenue, seeing as how you used them interchangeably before; or you are purposefully conflating the two erroneously. Seriously, this is how much you need to stretch to hang on to your bullshit premise? When shown that there is no profit (because revenue minus costs leaves them in the negative), you need to bitch how there is any revenue at all, and that it is somehow bad even if it's far less than their operating cost? That somehow operating at a net loss is still somehow a 'profit incentive', and you can't explain how that works, but rather just point at any revenue and yell "see, they ARE getting money!" Which no one is disputing, the rest of us just don't conveniently ignore the operating costs. You know, actually seeing things in their proper wider context; something you've never been able to do, you're once again losing sight of the forest by focusing on a single tree (even after claiming the whole forest is burning, despite evidence to the contrary).

You truly are a special kind of stupid.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-08-2015, 01:40 AM
(07-08-2015 11:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fucking hell...

Go kill yourself, please. Do the world a favor, so the the rest of us need no longer deal with your stupid ass.

You're bitching about a 'profit incentive', then when shown up for being an ignorant dickhead because there is no operating profit, you now switch over to bitching about their revenue.

It's clear that you either don't know the difference between profit and revenue, seeing as how you used them interchangeably before; or you are purposefully conflating the two erroneously. Seriously, this is how much you need to stretch to hang on to your bullshit premise? When shown that there is no profit (because revenue minus costs leaves them in the negative), you need to bitch how there is any revenue at all, and that it is somehow bad even if it's far less than their operating cost? That somehow operating at a net loss is still somehow a 'profit incentive', and you can't explain how that works, but rather just point at any revenue and yell "see, they ARE getting money!" Which no one is disputing, the rest of us just don't conveniently ignore the operating costs. You know, actually seeing things in their proper wider context; something you've never been able to do, you're once again losing sight of the forest by focusing on a single tree (even after claiming the whole forest is burning, despite evidence to the contrary).

You truly are a special kind of stupid.

I forgive you for all those nasty things you said.

Anyways here is a video to help pull yourself out of ignorance.

08-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(08-08-2015 01:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for all those nasty things you said.

#5 of your own video explains how the profits of a non-profit organization cannot be used like profits from a for profit organization; they have to go to further their mission. You're still misusing words to prove a wrong point.

I forgive myself for not putting you on ignore about a year ago.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(08-08-2015 04:03 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 01:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for all those nasty things you said.

#5 of your own video explains how the profits of a non-profit organization cannot be used like profits from a for profit organization; they have to go to further their mission. You're still misusing words to prove a wrong point.

I forgive myself for not putting you on ignore about a year ago.

At least you guys are starting to realize that non-profits do turn profits. Its just that they call them surpluses and use them to further the mission instead of distributing them to shareholders.

And for what it is worth, a lot of businesses never distribute the profits to shareholders but hold on to the "retained earnings" to further the mission of the business.

When you guys believed Planned Parent hood claim that they weren't turning a "profit" but merely offsetting cost, I am simply shocked by how many people bought into that spin. Selling the body parts was and apparently continues to be a source of revenue. It would show up in their financials as "other income" if it wasn't of a significant amount to deserve its own line(or if they just wanted to hide it).
08-08-2015, 06:13 PM
(08-08-2015 06:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you guys believed Planned Parent hood claim that they weren't turning a "profit" but merely offsetting cost, I am simply shocked by how many people bought into that spin. Selling the body parts was and apparently continues to be a source of revenue. It would show up in their financials as "other income" if it wasn't of a significant amount to deserve its own line(or if they just wanted to hide it).

[Image: 1390269212824.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-08-2015, 06:17 PM
(08-08-2015 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you guys believed Planned Parent hood claim that they weren't turning a "profit" but merely offsetting cost, I am simply shocked by how many people bought into that spin. Selling the body parts was and apparently continues to be a source of revenue. It would show up in their financials as "other income" if it wasn't of a significant amount to deserve its own line(or if they just wanted to hide it).

[Image: 1390269212824.png]

I'd like to add that 'other income' doesn't always translate into profit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-08-2015, 06:33 PM
(08-08-2015 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: 1390269212824.png]

I'd like to add that 'other income' doesn't always translate into profit.

"profit" or "surplus" is the amount of revenue that exceeds expenses. The reason a businesses profit is the same thing as a non-profits surplus is because they are derived using the same formula.

Surplus = Revenues-Expenses.
Profit = Revenues-Expenses.
Profit=Surplus.

It should be clear to anyone that increasing revenue (such as by selling body parts) is going to increase revenue. Planned parenthood execs admitted demand dictated prices and not how much it cost to ship the body parts. Further they altered their procedures to fulfill customer orders. It is clear they were trying to maximize the amount of revenue they could generate with the byproducts of abortion.
08-08-2015, 06:39 PM
(08-08-2015 06:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'd like to add that 'other income' doesn't always translate into profit.

"profit" or "surplus" is the amount of revenue that exceeds expenses. The reason a businesses profit is the same thing as a non-profits surplus is because they are derived using the same formula.

Surplus = Revenues-Expenses.
Profit = Revenues-Expenses.
Profit=Surplus.

It should be clear to anyone that increasing revenue (such as by selling body parts) is going to increase revenue. Planned parenthood execs admitted demand dictated prices and not how much it cost to ship the body parts. Further they altered their procedures to fulfill customer orders. It is clear they were trying to maximize the amount of revenue they could generate with the byproducts of abortion.

Again, other income doesn't always translate to profit. Revenue is also not the same thing as profit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat