Planned Parenthood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Planned Parenthood
(01-09-2015 02:06 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 02:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you too.

I find it hypocritical so many atheists are whining over a snide comment. Jeeze....stop being babies and please get over it.

Fuck off, shitbrain.

Now you're just spamming insults.

I forgive you again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 02:07 PM
(01-09-2015 02:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 01:49 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Before you snidely recommend that another poster "look that word up in the dictionary," you should be sure that YOUR spelling and grammar are clean as a whistle.

It's PERform, you twit.

I forgive you for calling me a twit and being a spelling/grammer nazi. She deserved that snide comment. She comes out insulting people for making an error when it is her that is making the error.

(01-09-2015 01:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Go fuck yourself, dickface. Add me to your infantile list of "people who are mean to me so I block them" while you're at it. You have nothing worthwhile to read, and I have nothing polite to say to you. Fuck off.

I forgive you too. While I think you behavior is childish and petty, I haven't become so frustrated with your antics that I feel the need to ignore you. Really, you shouldn't start posting that people are morons until you understand why it is they take the positions they do.

I've read plenty from you. I insult you because normal, intelligent conversation is far beyond you.

Now, fuck off, dickhead.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-09-2015, 02:09 PM
(01-09-2015 02:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I've read plenty from you. I insult you because normal, intelligent conversation is far beyond you.

Now, fuck off, dickhead.

At least I know that money is fungible.

I forgive you again. And I am done for the day. You have the last word if you want.
01-09-2015, 02:10 PM
(01-09-2015 02:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 02:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I've read plenty from you. I insult you because normal, intelligent conversation is far beyond you.

Now, fuck off, dickhead.

At least I know that money is fungible.

I forgive you again. And I am done for the day. You have the last word if you want.

Fuck off, shithead.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-09-2015, 02:36 PM
What an asshat.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2015, 02:40 PM
(01-09-2015 02:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  What an asshat.

Arguing with blowjob is like playing chess with a pigeon, he just struts around squaking, knocks the pieces over, shits on everything, and then thinks he's won. God, it must suck to be that much of a fuckhead.

01-09-2015, 04:26 PM
There are extremist right-wing Christian bigots who are so angry that somebody else might be having fun, that they will go to any lengths to make sure that other people are punished for having fun. One aspect of this is their opposition to birth control (which allows people to have sex without the risk of pregnancy) their opposition to sex education (which reduces the incidence of sexually-transmitted diseases) and their opposition to abortion when it's needed to save the life of the mother, because well, maybe it's just part of that Old Testament vengeance thing.

Another aspect of extremist right-wing Christianity is profound hatred of women, who they regard as temptresses. After all, in their perverted theology, Satan is the tempter, and Eve tempted Adam to disobey God. Thus even when a ten-year-old girl is raped by her step-father, they will not allow her to have an abortion to save her life. After all, if you are a right-wing Christian bigot, the ten-year-old girl must have tempted the step-father.

As an aside, when a nine-year-old girl was raped by her step-father in Brazil, and the mother got her an abortion because a nine-year-old girl cannot carry twins (she was pregnant with twins) to term, the Catholic Church excommunicated the mother and the doctor who performed the abortion, but DID NOT excommunicate the rapist!!!

By providing birth control, and sex education, Planned Parenthood actually REDUCES the number of abortions. States with abstinence-only sex education have the highest rate of abortions. So the Christian bigots are not actually opposed to abortion. What they are opposed to is allowing women to have any say over their own bodies. The Christian bigots have been fuming ever since women gained the right to not be the chattel property of their fathers, brothers, or husbands.

And now, the Republican Party has decided to pander to the Christian bigots by opposing all abortions, even in the case of rape or when it's needed to save the life of the mother; by opposing sex education and birth control, even though those things reduce the number of abortions; and by opposing any measures to reduce sexually-transmitted diseases, because the bigots they've decided to pander to view such diseases as punishments from God.

To give credit to the right-wing extremist Christian bigots, they've done an excellent job of organizing, motivating their followers, and convincing one of the two major political parties to toe their bigoted, hate-filled, line of religious zealotry and the suppression of women's rights. And if the other party continues as lackluster as it's been up to now, these bigots could win at the polls again, with the combined opposition to womens' rights, racism against the current President, and the fact that the nominee from the Democratic Party is likely to be a women.

Important note: Not all Christians are right-wing bigots. By definition, you have to be an idiot to believe in Christianity. But the majority of Christians (like the majority of idiots of all types) are perfectly decent people who just want to get through life, pay the bills, and put food on the table. The comments above refer to the lunatic fringe of fundamentalist Christianity. And even a lot of fundamentalist Christians are just decent people who happen to believe that a magic man in the sky wrote a magical book. The true evil here are a minority who have succeeded in derailing the political process onto a track the majority of Americans do not support, but are too apathetic to actively oppose.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post