Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time
(30-09-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ...
I didn't see one that showed planned parenthood wasn't in the business of selling baby parts.

And ... so?

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2015, 12:24 PM
(30-09-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 12:07 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  I think it backfired in public opinion because out of 5+ hours of footage all you need is a 45 second clip to make these dishonest clowns look like the dishonest clowns they are.

I saw a 45 second video of a politician getting owned. I didn't see one that showed planned parenthood wasn't in the business of selling baby parts.

So? That's a clouded view of thinking there is one issue and one way to view the situation of what being hurt and the backfire is about. There are multiple parties and overall interests in part here. Not the stability of just one view of one entity. The benefit that can come to people is at interest.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-09-2015, 12:40 PM
(30-09-2015 12:13 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I wouldn't say "the witch hunt" backfired. Planned Parenthood is going to suffer from this in some way. Tax Payer money won't be diverted from women's health services but I suspect at least some of it, will be diverted to organizations which provide these services but don't provided abortions.

In other words conservatives law makers will be guilty of one of their biggest complaints against the Affordable Care Act. Limiting a persons choices of healthcare providers.

They are not outlawing Planned Parenthood. If PPH clinics shut down because of lack of funding most of the providers who worked at the shuttered clinics would get jobs at these other organizations.

All the republicans need to do is keep the funding for women's health care services at existing levels and state that the funds cannot be allocated to any organization which performs abortions. Or they could put in a clause that states organizations which don't perform abortions should be given preference. Last I heard, most americans don't want tax payer money funding abortions.
30-09-2015, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 12:46 PM by onlinebiker.)
Other great examples....

St Lenin
St Stalin
St Mao
St Kim

yeah, a well preserved body is SURELY a sign from gawd......

Fucking dumbass troglodytes..

edit to add ---- How the hell did this get here????????

I thunk I put this under another post, and lost it...

Fuck....

Losing my friggin mind...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
30-09-2015, 01:24 PM
(30-09-2015 12:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 12:13 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  In other words conservatives law makers will be guilty of one of their biggest complaints against the Affordable Care Act. Limiting a persons choices of healthcare providers.

They are not outlawing Planned Parenthood. If PPH clinics shut down because of lack of funding most of the providers who worked at the shuttered clinics would get jobs at these other organizations.

All the republicans need to do is keep the funding for women's health care services at existing levels and state that the funds cannot be allocated to any organization which performs abortions. Or they could put in a clause that states organizations which don't perform abortions should be given preference. Last I heard, most americans don't want tax payer money funding abortions.

Where'd you hear this? I heard federal money, federal money doesn't equal "tax payer money" as one should be aware of things being said don't mean other things.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-09-2015, 01:25 PM
(30-09-2015 12:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 12:13 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  In other words conservatives law makers will be guilty of one of their biggest complaints against the Affordable Care Act. Limiting a persons choices of healthcare providers.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
30-09-2015, 01:51 PM
(30-09-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 12:07 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  I think it backfired in public opinion because out of 5+ hours of footage all you need is a 45 second clip to make these dishonest clowns look like the dishonest clowns they are.

I saw a 45 second video of a politician getting owned. I didn't see one that showed planned parenthood wasn't in the business of selling baby parts.

A politician got owned for his lies, just like the "video" that purports the selling of fetal tissue is a highly manipulated lie. Show me a difference between the manipulated graph and the manipulated video with the goal of misrepresenting Planned Parenthood.
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
30-09-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 05:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-09-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't see one that showed planned parenthood wasn't in the business of selling baby parts.

When's the last time you beat your wife? You can't be this stupid. You gotta be a troll for the sake of my opinion of humanity.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-09-2015, 05:57 PM
(30-09-2015 12:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Last I heard, most americans don't want tax payer money funding abortions.

Yeah, and federal tax payer dollars for abortions have already been banned for like FOUR FUCKING DECADES.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2015, 06:01 PM
(30-09-2015 01:25 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Did you even read what I wrote?

Why the fuck did you expect that? BlowMe can't be bothered to read what you wrote.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post