Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time
(02-10-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What people seem to be missing is that one of the fundamental purposes of Planned Parenthood is TO REDUCE ABORTIONS by giving low-income woman contraception. ... I can't take the stupidity anymore. I'm going to Wichita.

That and low cost gynecological health screenings and care. Heywood doesn't understand that part of most gyno exams include a manual breast exam which can be effective in detecting issues early. Sure, your doctor can do an exam - if you have a doctor, can afford a doctor...etc. PP is a great alternative for women who don't have that option.

All the loonies pick up on is the abortion issue.

They never bother to look past that to all the good that PP does and has done for years that has nothing to do with terminating pregnancy.

He just brings a 1 view issue to all these topics. So many do, it seems they just care about some sanctification of immediate short term results to what they view as the problem without thinking of various factors at play.

It's like the problem of killing all the wolves at a national park then realizing only later, dang we took away the natural predators that helped the order of things, well now time to do another short term solution. Facepalm

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 06:37 PM
(02-10-2015 06:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That and low cost gynecological health screenings and care. Heywood doesn't understand that part of most gyno exams include a manual breast exam which can be effective in detecting issues early. Sure, your doctor can do an exam - if you have a doctor, can afford a doctor...etc. PP is a great alternative for women who don't have that option.

All the loonies pick up on is the abortion issue.

They never bother to look past that to all the good that PP does and has done for years that has nothing to do with terminating pregnancy.

Planned Parenthood files claims with medicare/medicaid for those services. What Chaffetz is advocating is revoking their eligibility for Title X funding.

You should know what you are talking about Anjele before you open your trap.

You are right Blowme...as a female and one who works for a medical company, I don't know shit about PP.

I have tried with you, I really have.

Forgive all you want. You are a useless piece of shit that should be flushed from this forum like the waste you are.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-10-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 07:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-10-2015 06:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's irrelevant how many screenings of one sort or another they perform, you idiot. They provide all sorts of other preventive services. As usual, Blowjob can't see the forest for the trees. Still waiting to hear why I should be in prison you fuckwad, and why you felt it important to mention it in that way.

I forgive you for calling me an idiot. You would be in prison because you are mentally ill.

Nice. Your are an excellent representative example of what Christianity is not and I am gonna use you as an example of "How not to be a Christian." You're a disturbed sanctimonious hypocritical asshole. KingsChosen shows me what a theist not shitting on the rug looks like. You shit on the rug.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 06:40 PM
(02-10-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Planned Parenthood files claims with medicare/medicaid for those services. What Chaffetz is advocating is revoking their eligibility for Title X funding.

You are right Blowme...as a female and one who works for a medical company, I don't know shit about PP.

Forgive all you want. You are a useless piece of shit that should be flushed from this forum like the waste you are.

I forgive you for calling me a piece of shit and waste. Are you denying that Chaffetzs is advocating revoking PP eligibility for Title X funding? Do you even know what Title X funding is?
02-10-2015, 06:47 PM
(02-10-2015 06:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are right Blowme...as a female and one who works for a medical company, I don't know shit about PP.

I forgive you for calling me a piece of shit and waste. Are you denying that Chaffetzs is advocating revoking PP eligibility for Title X funding? Do you even know what Title X funding is?

It would be ideal to point out her comments were based on your comments and your stances on this issue that have happened repeatedly. Not in any direct point did this merely reflect Chaffetzs actual motivation and his attention to certain factors. Because we exist in a thread and world where various people are acting in the manner on issues that she described, yourself in many posts included.

Are you ever gonna be honest for once or do you not witness this as the case for what is being said? (especially because you often pull the, i'm only asking about your person stance on the issue not pulled out facts about it) So did you not realize the situation at hand here or are you just not gonna give a damn about it and continue your behavior?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-10-2015, 06:52 PM
(02-10-2015 06:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's irrelevant how many screenings of one sort or another they perform, you idiot. They provide all sorts of other preventive services. As usual, Blowjob can't see the forest for the trees. Still waiting to hear why I should be in prison you fuckwad, and why you felt it important to mention it in that way.

I forgive you for calling me an idiot. You would be in prison because you are mentally ill.

So in your world, you promote (and think it important to mention) that the mentally ill belong in prison ... or else why would you say that.

I'm afraid I'm not the nut-case here. People who make fools of themselves talking about children's surgery in Florida, really should shut their traps about PP. You have not the slightest clue what you're talking about, Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2015, 07:48 PM
(02-10-2015 06:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an idiot. You would be in prison because you are mentally ill.

So in your world, you promote (and think it important to mention) that the mentally ill belong in prison ... or else why would you say that.

You are Strawmanning Bucky....which is not unusual for you. I never ever said the mentally ill belonged in prison.
02-10-2015, 07:52 PM

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-10-2015, 07:54 PM
(02-10-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Planned Parenthood files claims with medicare/medicaid for those services. What Chaffetz is advocating is revoking their eligibility for Title X funding.

Neg repping me because I said "you should know what you're talking about before you open your trap" is really childish. I know I have said some nasty things to you in the past that deserved a neg rep, but this ain't one. If you can't handle what I said there without getting all butthurt you really don't belong on the internet. You simply do not have the mental maturity to handle the internet if you can't handle the relatively benign criticism I gave you there.
02-10-2015, 07:57 PM
(02-10-2015 07:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are right Blowme...as a female and one who works for a medical company, I don't know shit about PP.

Neg repping me because I said "you should know what you're talking about before you open your trap" is really childish. I know I have said some nasty things to you in the past that deserved a neg rep, but this ain't one. If you can't handle what I said there without getting all butthurt you really don't belong on the internet. You simply do not have the mental maturity to handle the internet if you can't handle the relatively benign criticism I gave you there.

I deleted the neg rep I gave you a long time ago. I would be so hurt by your comments here if there weren't 50+ other neg reps.

I have tried lately to make some sort of peace with you but you won't see that or accept that.

You are the one who is butthurt...if you weren't you would have even mentioned it.