Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time
(02-10-2015 07:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 07:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Neg repping me because I said "you should know what you're talking about before you open your trap" is really childish. I know I have said some nasty things to you in the past that deserved a neg rep, but this ain't one. If you can't handle what I said there without getting all butthurt you really don't belong on the internet. You simply do not have the mental maturity to handle the internet if you can't handle the relatively benign criticism I gave you there.

I deleted the neg rep I gave you a long time ago. I would be so hurt by your comments here if there weren't 50+ other neg reps.

I have tried lately to make some sort of peace with you but you won't see that or accept that.

You are the one who is butthurt...if you weren't you would have even mentioned it.

I really do not care about my rep now so don't worry about it. Don't think I didn't notice you were trying to make some sort of peace. If there is one thing I can say that is positive about you is that you did put forth an olive branch....which is actually better than most of your cohorts here. But in the post I responded too....you basically implied I was a looney and then you got all butthurt at my relatively benign response. That is what I am calling you out on now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 08:10 PM
(02-10-2015 08:07 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 07:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I deleted the neg rep I gave you a long time ago. I would be so hurt by your comments here if there weren't 50+ other neg reps.

I have tried lately to make some sort of peace with you but you won't see that or accept that.

You are the one who is butthurt...if you weren't you would have even mentioned it.

I really do not care about my rep now so don't worry about it. Don't think I didn't notice you were trying to make some sort of peace. If there is one thing I can say that is positive about you is that you did put forth an olive branch....which is actually better than most of your cohorts here. But in the post I responded too....you basically implied I was a looney and then you got all butthurt at my relatively benign response. That is what I am calling you out on now.

Funny that you didn't feel the need to announce when I deleted your neg rep. Only when I put it back.

Looks like it may matter a little to you. But it's your story, you tell it however you want.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
02-10-2015, 08:27 PM
(02-10-2015 08:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Funny that you didn't feel the need to announce when I deleted your neg rep. Only when I put it back.

Looks like it may matter a little to you. But it's your story, you tell it however you want.

First, I tried to have this conversation via PM but you had put me on ignore. Now it seems I have hit the 50 post limit and have to wait before I can post.
02-10-2015, 08:40 PM
(02-10-2015 08:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 08:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Funny that you didn't feel the need to announce when I deleted your neg rep. Only when I put it back.

First, I tried to have this conversation via PM but you had put me on ignore. Now it seems I have hit the 50 post limit and have to wait before I can post.

I was trying to make peace, I am not ready to have any interaction with you that isn't public.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-10-2015, 12:55 AM
(02-10-2015 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an idiot. You would be in prison because you are mentally ill.

Nice. Your are an excellent representative example of what Christianity is not and I am gonna use you as an example of "How not to be a Christian." You're a disturbed sanctimonious hypocritical asshole. KingsChosen shows me what a theist not shitting on the rug looks like. You shit on the rug.

Turns out Blowjob is a LOLcat, who knew?

[Image: article-2310904-195C90DC000005DC-607_638x521.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 05:29 AM
(01-10-2015 01:42 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  [Image: blog_pp_cancer_abortion_chaffetz.jpg?w=640]

[Image: fixed_it_for_you.jpg?1443562473]
See also: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...sleading-/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 6 users Like Hafnof's post
03-10-2015, 07:38 AM
(02-10-2015 07:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So in your world, you promote (and think it important to mention) that the mentally ill belong in prison ... or else why would you say that.

You are Strawmanning Bucky....which is not unusual for you. I never ever said the mentally ill belonged in prison.

You're a lying, ignorant, son of a bitch.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2015, 11:09 AM
(03-10-2015 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 07:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are Strawmanning Bucky....which is not unusual for you. I never ever said the mentally ill belonged in prison.

You're a lying, ignorant, son of a bitch.

I forgive you for calling me a son of a bitch.

I said that a lot of countries would imprison you and just because something is the law somewhere doesn't make it right. You asked why I thought some countries would imprison you. I replied because you are mentally ill.

I never said the mentally ill belonged in prison.

Here, watch this video.....it might help you develop some reading comprehension

03-10-2015, 11:46 AM
(03-10-2015 11:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're a lying, ignorant, son of a bitch.

I forgive you for calling me a son of a bitch.

I said that a lot of countries would imprison you and just because something is the law somewhere doesn't make it right. You asked why I thought some countries would imprison you. I replied because you are mentally ill.

I never said the mentally ill belonged in prison.

Here, watch this video.....it might help you develop some reading comprehension

You have no qualifications to diagnose mental illness, you judgmental hypocritical fraud.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-10-2015, 12:24 PM
(03-10-2015 11:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have no qualifications to diagnose mental illness, you judgmental hypocritical fraud.

You don't know my qualifications and I didn't diagnose you. To diagnose you requires putting you through some tests. You mentioned here or in some other forum we both frequent that you had done a stint in a psychiatry ward. That fact about yourself coupled with the fact that you behave like a ding danged pyscho on this forum leads me to believe it is very likely you are mentally ill.