Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Planned parenthood witch hunt backfires big time
(02-10-2015 07:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are right Blowme...as a female and one who works for a medical company, I don't know shit about PP.

I have tried with you, I really have.

Forgive all you want. You are a useless piece of shit that should be flushed from this forum like the waste you are.

Neg repping me because I said "you should know what you're talking about before you open your trap" is really childish. I know I have said some nasty things to you in the past that deserved a neg rep, but this ain't one. If you can't handle what I said there without getting all butthurt you really don't belong on the internet. You simply do not have the mental maturity to handle the internet if you can't handle the relatively benign criticism I gave you there.

Actually it is because it's you trolling and of course. You constantly ignore actual conversation to only respond to abusive conversation. If you weren't trolling, or not just so social inept to not know how to converse in a manner you proclaim you want differently. You would actually talk about the conversation and ignore it instead of egg it on.

How do you justify it not being immature or trolling to ignore the whole difference of what is said by what your position and point was vs anything dealing with chaffetz. Of course you ignore that topic to steer it only to moaning about REP and what people have said about you. Yet you act like you don't think your behavior is trolling.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post