Planning a wedding is very stressful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Planning a wedding is very stressful
First off I have to say that my wonderful fiance is doing most of the planning so I have been protected so far. I cannot imagine doing all things she has done. Incredible.

So yes I am getting married on August 7th of this year. Very excited. Its amazing how great life is once you find the perfect person to spend the rest of your life with.

One issue is finding a photographer. Ive done a couple of weddings but obviously that is out of the question here. I would like to find somebody who is very creative in what they do. They don't have to be professional but I would like a bit of experience. And money. I know its going to be expensive but I am hoping to keep the cost down as much as possible. I was hoping somebody here would have an idea.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 01:19 AM

RE: Planning a wedding is very stressful
Well if you live in California I'd volunteer to do photography for you, I actually do quite a LOT of photography and know dozens of professional photographers to cut you a deal.

As far as suggesting photographers, if you end up getting stuck on a couple and want to narrow them down shoot me an e-mail. I can sift through photographers and tell you which one is good and which one is a rip-off.
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 01:34 AM
I forgot that it doesn't show our location lol. I am up here in Washington State. I do appreciate that. Since we are not going to the big name photographers its going to be tough narrowing down the quality photographers. Ill definitely keep that in mind.
03-03-2011, 03:04 AM

Oh weddings >_>

I'm engaged, but I'd rather not think about wedding.
03-03-2011, 03:30 AM
(03-03-2011 03:04 AM)Sacrieur Wrote:  Oh weddings >_>

I am very old fashioned and have always wanted to get married. Love the idea, really. This is not her first time so her patience is a little better than mine lol. She wants to have the perfect wedding so that also adds some stress to the entire situation as well.
03-03-2011, 04:53 AM

(03-03-2011 03:30 AM)riseinside Wrote:  

I am very old fashioned and have always wanted to get married. Love the idea, really. This is not her first time so her patience is a little better than mine lol. She wants to have the perfect wedding so that also adds some stress to the entire situation as well.

Actually I have a friend who does wedding planning.

Imma get her to do it =3.
03-03-2011, 06:16 AM
(03-03-2011 04:53 AM)Sacrieur Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 03:30 AM)riseinside Wrote:  

Actually I have a friend who does wedding planning.

Imma get her to do it =3.

That does sound nice. Very jealous. I would hate to be the wedding planner that got between my fiance and her perfect wedding. She has a plan and she is sticking to it. I am just along for the ride.

That sure sounds like marriage as well. Hmmm.
03-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Here's a picture of our wedding:

[Image: 23j6crk.jpg]

Got married in front of the local courthouse. Wink We'd like to do something a little nicer someday, but nothing too crazy. I've seen the stresses that other people go through!

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 10:20 PM

(03-03-2011 09:30 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  Here's a picture of our wedding:

[Image: 23j6crk.jpg]

Got married in front of the local courthouse. Wink We'd like to do something a little nicer someday, but nothing too crazy. I've seen the stresses that other people go through!
[Image: 9.gif] Congratulations. Smile
(Hubby sorta looks like Chuck Norris. Anyone else notice that?)

Weddings can be very stressful. Bridezilla, on cable, makes me glad our wedding was very simple and stress free. I bought the dress through catalog at JCP. Beautiful dress and less than 300$ at the time. (Long long ago, when Dinosaurs walked the earth and tar pits were not a tourist trap. Tongue) We married outside on hubbies sisters land. His family bought candle lights to line the processional walk. My mom was my maid of honor. We flew to their State from our own Florida and the next day we were off on a Hawaii Honeymoon.
I'm hopeful in future, when details are situated to report that divorce is just as easy going.
03-03-2011, 11:25 PM
(03-03-2011 01:34 AM)riseinside Wrote:  I forgot that it doesn't show our location lol. I am up here in Washington State. I do appreciate that. Since we are not going to the big name photographers its going to be tough narrowing down the quality photographers. Ill definitely keep that in mind.

Hmm, I don't know that many good wedding photographers here in Washington. I had my uncle to do ours.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha