Planning a wedding is very stressful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
RE: Planning a wedding is very stressful
They are indeed. Mine isn't until next year and my fiancee is stressing me about it. She has suggested a few photographers. I do not know anything about this field, let me ask her if any are national companies rather than all local. I'll let you know if she has any good ideas.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Thank you everybody for the help.

So we hired a DJ today. That took some of the stress away. We have the ability to choose songs to play and even give guests the opportunity to pick a few themselves. Not sure how that will work though lol.

We are about 75% decided on the venue. The only deciding point is the guest list. Both are available and within out budget. Once we get the list narrowed down we will put in a deposit for the site.

And she just bought a wedding dress. That was a huge deal for her. I sat there and acted as excited as I could. Not sure how well I did though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2011, 03:33 AM
I have no experience in weddings, but I do wish you all the best.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2011, 03:44 AM
(04-03-2011 03:33 AM)daemonowner Wrote:  I have no experience in weddings, but I do wish you all the best.

Thank you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2011, 11:33 AM

My fiancee and I just got our marriage license today. We are going the route of a big damn wedding with lots of people and expensive food... courtesy mainly of our parents. I am the youngest in my family and the first to get married (i'm 25)

We had a big argument about what kind of ceremony to have. Her family is religious, mine doesn't care. She is agnostic, I am atheist. We finally settled on a secular ceremony with a blessing added at the end to please her side of the family. I am completely against the idea of any invisible man references but figured it was respectful to have the blessing.
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2011, 06:09 PM

Speaking of wedding ceremonies, I stumbled upon this: http://news.lawreader.com/?p=3557
Not sure how legitimate it is, but it's really nice nonetheless Smile
18-04-2011, 01:55 AM

I forgot that it doesn't show our location. I am up here in Washington State. I do appreciate that. Since they are not going to the huge name photographers its going to be hard narrowing down the quality photographers.
18-04-2011, 09:34 AM

Anyone getting married.. If you would like a list of everything you need to get and do I would be happy to include what all we did for ours. The general ones you find on the internet are pretty vague in my opinion.