14-04-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Planning for Easter
have to go to parents house and try to survive... I hate easter Censored

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 11:29 AM
(14-04-2014 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  oh, and watching 'Frozen' a bazillion times because my sister is sending it to the kids.

Switch it out for this "Frozen" and watch the horror ensue Big Grin

[Image: frozen.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-04-2014, 12:29 PM
(14-04-2014 11:29 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  oh, and watching 'Frozen' a bazillion times because my sister is sending it to the kids.

Switch it out for this "Frozen" and watch the horror ensue Big Grin

[Image: frozen.jpg]

"let it go" takes a whole new meaning Gasp

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-04-2014, 12:34 PM
(14-04-2014 08:28 AM)Dom Wrote:  So, how are you going to make use of the holiday?

I always try to think of places I want to go while most people are off the street. Sundays that usually translates into shopping for me, but on Easter churches will let out late and a lot of people will be having gatherings afterwards, so there will be few people out and about.

That makes it a good time to........??

Most of the time I never even know when Easter is and never pay much attention to it. I take it Easter is coming up soon?

My life has always been free of religious stuff, thankfully.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-04-2014, 12:38 PM
The only thought I have given to Easter was picking up some Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs for the candy dish and Starburst jelly beans for my husband.

There was a display at the store I drawn to.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-04-2014, 01:02 PM
(14-04-2014 08:28 AM)Dom Wrote:  So, how are you going to make use of the holiday?

I always try to think of places I want to go while most people are off the street. Sundays that usually translates into shopping for me, but on Easter churches will let out late and a lot of people will be having gatherings afterwards, so there will be few people out and about.

I'll be in Vegas.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Easter Sunday will be a relaxed day with the family . I will probably invite my mother over for dinner and a few glasses of wine. Good Friday is more fun. It's the one day in the year when it is forbidden to sell or display alcohol in Ireland. It must be strange being a tourist in Dublin on a Good Friday. All pubs are closed, streets are empty.... it's depressing. At one minute past midnight the late bars and clubs open their doors and there's a mad rush to get to the bar. .... that reminds me, I better start stocking up the fridge with beer.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
14-04-2014, 02:25 PM
(14-04-2014 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I'll be in Vegas.

Vegas is a great place to be in the spring time. It's not too hot. I've gone there in late July when it was 110 degrees. Have fun and good luck!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-04-2014, 03:53 PM
(14-04-2014 02:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll be in Vegas.

Vegas is a great place to be in the spring time. It's not too hot. I've gone there in late July when it was 110 degrees. Have fun and good luck!

Vegas is always a nice place to be - just some days you don't want to be running around outside.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-04-2014, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2014 04:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
Gonna crucify something. Oh wait, that's not until Thursday. And then I'ma gonna watch their corpse ass close in a brine for a few days just to be sure it ain't moving. And then I'm gonna eat a country ham.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post