14-04-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Planning for Easter
Packing and throwing out crap 'cos I'm moving house Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Cousin is getting married on Easter, so I've already picked out my suit to wear.
Should be fun, aside from the religious rituals and whatnot. I like attending weddings just because everything is so happy, and I'll be bringing my camera! It'll be nice to take some pictures Smile!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Freethought's post
14-04-2014, 05:16 PM
(14-04-2014 02:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll be in Vegas.

Vegas is a great place to be in the spring time. It's not too hot. I've gone there in late July when it was 110 degrees. Have fun and good luck!

It's supposed to be around mid 80s-90. We're going to be pretty busy the whole time. Hubby insists we'll have little time for gambling. Sad

Seriously, I don't mind. We'll have fun anyway. Smile

(14-04-2014 03:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 02:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Vegas is a great place to be in the spring time. It's not too hot. I've gone there in late July when it was 110 degrees. Have fun and good luck!

Vegas is always a nice place to be - just some days you don't want to be running around outside.

It's funny I'm such a whimp when it comes to heat, the mid 80 temps is quite enough to make me wilt. Bitchy won't be far behind.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-04-2014, 05:40 PM
(14-04-2014 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 02:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Vegas is a great place to be in the spring time. It's not too hot. I've gone there in late July when it was 110 degrees. Have fun and good luck!

It's supposed to be around mid 80s-90. We're going to be pretty busy the whole time. Hubby insists we'll have little time for gambling. Sad

(14-04-2014 03:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Vegas is always a nice place to be - just some days you don't want to be running around outside.

It's funny I'm such a whimp when it comes to heat, the mid 80 temps is quite enough to make me wilt. Bitchy won't be far behind.

Moms, are you a native Oregonian? I moved to Portland from central California years ago and people here just drop like flies when it gets above 84 degrees. OMG Portlandians complain and bitch and fall to pieces even in mild heat. Soooooo funny! Very nice people otherwise, just not heat resistant. I like 90 to about 98.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-04-2014, 05:44 PM
It'll probably be another regular lazy Sunday for me, unless the MIL invites us to church. Kind of hit-and-miss there, sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
14-04-2014, 05:46 PM
(14-04-2014 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's funny I'm such a whimp when it comes to heat, the mid 80 temps is quite enough to make me wilt. Bitchy won't be far behind.

Laugh out load so I'm not the only one. Even living my whole life in Iowa where the summers can get brutal, I've never liked the heat. I turn into a mega bitch when I'm too hot, and I can't help it Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-04-2014, 05:49 PM
(14-04-2014 05:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's funny I'm such a whimp when it comes to heat, the mid 80 temps is quite enough to make me wilt. Bitchy won't be far behind.

Laugh out load so I'm not the only one. Even living my whole life in Iowa where the summers can get brutal, I've never liked the heat. I turn into a mega bitch when I'm too hot, and I can't help it Weeping

Yep...that's me...

Hubby loves the heat.

14-04-2014, 05:59 PM
(14-04-2014 05:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's supposed to be around mid 80s-90. We're going to be pretty busy the whole time. Hubby insists we'll have little time for gambling. Sad

Moms, are you a native Oregonian? I moved to Portland from central California years ago and people here just drop like flies when it gets above 84 degrees. OMG Portlandians complain and bitch and fall to pieces even in mild heat. Soooooo funny! Very nice people otherwise, just not heat resistant. I like 90 to about 98.

I still think of myself as a native San Franciscan. I've only been here 9 years. I figure a few more years and we'll be running back to California.

14-04-2014, 07:09 PM
(14-04-2014 05:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

I get like that too in the summer. As warm as I like it is 75 and 80's pushing it. Like when you're cold, you can add on more layers but when it gets warm, people yell at you for striping them off! Censored I just want to stop feeling like I'm melting into a puddle here, people! Stop staring! It's not like naked isn't a normal thing! We were born that way!

But yeah, my Easter will probably be like a normal Sunday until someone tells me it's Easter and I'll be all, "oh. I better eat something sugar coated for the occasion." Might draw a bunny. A cute bunny, no less. Don't know.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
14-04-2014, 07:26 PM
I don't mind heat at all, it's the cold that turns me into a raving mad bitch. I HATE the cold!!!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man