Plans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Plans
I plan to take out contracts on posters who do not specify the true subject of threads in titles. That way I will avoid wasting my life openning them for no reason.
Tongue

Recently suffered loss of intelligence. Had little to begin with! I should not miss it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 05:52 PM
(12-04-2014 06:01 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  What plans do you have for after college and/or highschool? Care to share?

Once I leave my current college college, I plan to head off to university, and study... Not entirely sure; I'd like to hit up ecology, history and teaching courses, but those are ideals, and I'm not an idealistic person.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-04-2014, 05:53 PM
(16-04-2014 05:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I plan to go to college in america first, than later transfer to and graduate in a college in japan. I want to study the evolution and ecology of animals. I just hope my mom was wrong when she said that they don't want black men to be successful.

Mean while, back in the 40's....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
18-04-2014, 01:18 PM
(16-04-2014 05:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 05:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I plan to go to college in america first, than later transfer to and graduate in a college in japan. I want to study the evolution and ecology of animals. I just hope my mom was wrong when she said that they don't want black men to be successful.

Mean while, back in the 40's....

My mom always says they want to see us fail even today because we are what they call "niggers" and there fore don't want us to be success. I here this from every black adult I get advice from.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
18-04-2014, 03:41 PM
(18-04-2014 01:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 05:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Mean while, back in the 40's....

My mom always says they want to see us fail even today because we are what they call "niggers" and therefore don't want us to be success. I here this from every black adult I get advice from.

I know blacks in the US (and here to be fair) still have a lot of hurdles to get over in terms of lingering racism, and that there are still plenty of open wounds yet to fully heal, but that's just ridiculous.

I mean, could they get any more of a persecution complex going on?

18-04-2014, 04:11 PM
(18-04-2014 01:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 05:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Mean while, back in the 40's....

My mom always says they want to see us fail even today because we are what they call "niggers" and there fore don't want us to be success. I here this from every black adult I get advice from.
Its not as bad as a lot of people say. There are laws in place to protect you from that kind of shit.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-04-2014, 04:18 PM
(18-04-2014 03:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 01:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  My mom always says they want to see us fail even today because we are what they call "niggers" and therefore don't want us to be success. I here this from every black adult I get advice from.

I know blacks in the US (and here to be fair) still have a lot of hurdles to get over in terms of lingering racism, and that there are still plenty of open wounds yet to fully heal, but that's just ridiculous.

I've noticed a lot of african-americans around me segregate themselves, and then blame their failures on whites. Half the time, its bullshit. What most people don't think of is that they are being racist by assuming that shit about whites.

Also, I never got why most people of color (even my race) care so much about their racial identity. Some even have racial pride, and it boggles the mind how people can be proud that they are certain skin color... They didn't do anything to cause them to be born with that particular skin color.

Now, I am well aware its not all black people, but whats up with the persecution complex?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
18-04-2014, 04:18 PM
(18-04-2014 04:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 01:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  My mom always says they want to see us fail even today because we are what they call "niggers" and there fore don't want us to be success. I here this from every black adult I get advice from.

Its not as bad as a lot of people say. There are laws in place to protect you from that kind of shit.

I have the distinct impression that reality isn't much of an impacting factor at that level of persecution complex based paranoia, Steven. Of course, I'm sure our friend here already knows the reality of things to some extent.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-04-2014, 08:00 PM
(18-04-2014 04:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 03:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I know blacks in the US (and here to be fair) still have a lot of hurdles to get over in terms of lingering racism, and that there are still plenty of open wounds yet to fully heal, but that's just ridiculous.

I've noticed a lot of african-americans around me segregate themselves, and then blame their failures on whites. Half the time, its bullshit. What most people don't think of is that they are being racist by assuming that shit about whites.

Also, I never got why most people of color (even my race) care so much about their racial identity. Some even have racial pride, and it boggles the mind how people can be proud that they are certain skin color... They didn't do anything to cause them to be born with that particular skin color.

Now, I am well aware its not all black people, but whats up with the persecution complex?

It is a double standard. You see if I made fun of white people no one would care, make fun of black people then shit will hit the fan. I have noticed this. I am black and it is natural for blacks to teach their kids to hate white people for segregation and slavery. Even I will occasionally say "the white man" even though I really mean all of the government, including black members.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post