Plasma cosmology in an electric universe | Thunderbolts of the Gods -crocumentary?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Plasma cosmology in an electric universe | Thunderbolts of the Gods -crocumentary?
Although I am a layman in the field of science I have long been intrigued with the things presented in this movie. I guess that what they are saying is that gravity is not as important as electricity when it comes to cosmological science. A lot of stuff presented makes sense to me but, I'm not a scientist nor am I knowledgeable enough to judge this accurately.

I'd like to present it here on the forum to see what some of you guys think. Lots of smart buggers in here I respect.

Is this really some heretical field of theory being shunned by the mainstream or is it just a presentation of well known mysteries by way of selling books and such? I don't follow these guys on the web much so I'm hoping someone in here knows about this stuff.

Basically they're saying that theoretical physics has got it wrong about how we think about the universe and they know better, I guess? Things pointed out in the movie about the sun is very interesting to me. I don't know how the ancient cave drawings of stars is really relevant to anything? Is this all a re-hash of old ideas, Birkeland currents and all that jazz? http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eg-contents/

Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 03:06 PM by houseofcantor.)
Imma motherfucker what cannot title
It's a conspiracy theory. Thumbsup

Edit: linky-linky http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.p...erse-Model

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 04:37 PM by Luminon.)
RE: Plasma cosmology
I'd be carefully optimistic about the idea. Not the film - I have no time to watch it and in my experience once someone has an idea, he tries to explain everything with it.

However, I consider very interesting how the cosmic objects might have been formed by Birkeland currents rather than only gravity. I have seen some photographs of something like great plasma spiral tweezers, compressing the gas in a nebula to form a newborn star. Or something like that. I can't find it right now. But it's fascinating and I want to know more.

I don't think it explains everything or that the video is good, the examples there are not good enough IMO. Just superficial similarity of shapes is not good enough.
But I think the electric and magnetic or field properties of pretty damn near everything are underestimated in the science of today. Simply because they are not visible by naked eye and so we have a natural bias against them. We discriminate and choose the visible, solid, circular, elliptical, intuitive, gravity-based stuff, ignoring most of the rest, which is most of the universe. We could base a very valid and valuable study of the universe from atomic level through biology (and perhaps psychology) towards astronomy only based on their electric parameters and phenomena. Everything, including vacuum has electric aspects.
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 06:03 PM
suck title
Here's a link from the other link, in case ya missed it:
http://www.tim-thompson.com/grey-areas.html

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Such garbage. I prophesy this will soon be on the Alien Channel History Channel. The man does even know the definition of his own field, (supposedly), "mythology".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Plasma cosmology in an electric universe | Thunderbolts of the Gods is a croc
Ok, I have a tendency to R00t for the underdog and view the mainstream with suspicion Dodgy That being the case I've really thought about this from time to time after seeing microwave plasma vids on youtube. You know stuff like this:

Microwave background radiation in the universe combined with something already hot! (this is my inference not theirs, don't judge. Undecided )

So, after a thorough read through of the links HOC posted I sit here with my tail between my legs, so to speak. Thanks for that. It's what I needed. For anyone else wondering, I felt this summed it up nicely:

Standard theories are standard for a reason, and it's not prejudice or bias, as the supporters of much alternative "science" would have you believe. They are standard because they work, and really for no better reason than that. Supporters of alternate theories, such as the electric Sun recognize this. So, their first action is to attack the standard theory in an attempt to show that it is in reality so flawed, and so failing when compared to observation, that it must be abandoned and replaced by some "better" theory. Of course, the "better" theory is the one they advocate, in this case the "electric Sun".

But in this case the "attack" has turned out to be insipid at best. The criticisms that claim to reaveal weaknesses in standard theory are in fact so full of mistakes, misinterpretations and misrepresentations that they can hardly be taken seriously. If that's the best they can do at criticizing standard theory, one has to wonder what is the quality, really, of the arguments taken in favor of the Sun being "electric"? What is so powerful about that hypothesis that it should be accepted over and above As it turns out, the arguments in favor of the "electric sun" are no better then the arguments in opposition to standard theory. Some of that weakness I have revealed thus far, and I will add sections as time permits to complete the story. Suffice to say for now that if science is what you are looking for, you will find none where the electric sun is concerned, save that which shows it to be an untenable hypothesis.
Source- http://www.tim-thompson.com/electric-sun.html

I am quite assured that REAL science on the subject will come from these guys Bowing

Best part here Smile