Pleasant Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2010, 09:52 PM

RE: Pleasant Discussion
I suppose I would define incorporeal entity, as an entity that lacks a physical form.
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2010, 05:59 AM

i'm guessing that christian view it as one because god is a triangle and the sides of this triangle is either the son or the father or the ghost. one side of the triangle is not the same as another side of the triangle but it is still the triangle.

which is a bit flawed
that a part of something is the same as the whole.

i take one third of the pie and yet that one third is the same as the whole pie. and that one third is not equal to another third of the pie.

i was never very good at fractions but this doesnt add up in my (cooking) book
28-04-2010, 06:51 AM

That's because I ate one of your pie slices Ulfark.
28-04-2010, 03:20 PM

okay i just watched this episode of numb3rs and i think you atheists are gonna like to see it. seeing as it confirms your opinions about extreme believers. the religious cult in question is full of incest and lead by a profeet with a medical condition.

here is the link

http://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/numb3r...ine-wives/

its a 43 minute show but its definitely worth your while.
28-04-2010, 03:28 PM

o_O That's a dubious claim to make. I will certainly look into the link that you provided though; thank you for sharing.
28-04-2010, 03:32 PM

(27-04-2010 09:52 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  I suppose I would define incorporeal entity, as an entity that lacks a physical form.

I would go one step further and say they the ability to have whatever properties necessary to explain unusual happenings that there is no reason for. Probably wont find that definition, but just throwing it out there.
28-04-2010, 04:14 PM

(28-04-2010 03:32 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  I would go one step further and say they the ability to have whatever properties necessary to explain unusual happenings that there is no reason for. Probably wont find that definition, but just throwing it out there.

I think you're right; probably because there isn't any reason for there to be such a property.
29-04-2010, 08:18 AM

(28-04-2010 03:28 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  o_O That's a dubious claim to make. I will certainly look into the link that you provided though; thank you for sharing.

did you look at it yet ?
29-04-2010, 08:19 AM

I must apologize Ulfark, I have not had the time yet to properly review it yet.
The link that you have sent me to, requests that I download applications to my computer, which I am not interested in doing, prior to watching/downloading the show in question.
29-04-2010, 09:09 AM

huh you just press the megavideo red button ignore the pop up for a poker site then it starts streaming and then you press the green button to watch it. simple as that.

i think you pressed download this video which does require downloading graboid which i never did. just click on the megavideo play button underneath it. it may take a few seconds for it to appear on screen.