Pleasant Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2010, 08:29 PM

RE: Pleasant Discussion
(24-04-2010 08:19 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  @Ulfark

Yes, because uncovering an entombed individual from that era, in the middle-east, is a terribly uncommon thing.

ouch that hurt that sarcasme ripped my soul out. nah i was seriously skeptical about it at the time too so i didnt look further into it. only glimpsed it really but it stuck becuase of the consequential ramifications if it was him. i could also tell you a scientific explanation for the parting of the red sea which scientically proofs moses could have pulled it off by carefull observation. are you more interest in that perhaps
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 08:35 PM by Unbeliever.)
(24-04-2010 08:28 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  Ok, I will spend the time, but if you give a simple reply like "not true" I will do my best to summon all the freaks from the games that Unbeliever quotes, to suck the life out of your body, or whatever it is they do!

Currently? They try to prove you guilty and get you thrown in jail.

>_>

What? Ace Attorney is a good series.

EDIT: As a skeptic, I am honor-bound to present evidence of my claims... so here's proof that Ace Attorney wins forever.

[Image: klavier-guitars.gif]

Now go buy the game or spend the rest of your life wondering.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 08:38 PM

ok wtf unbeliever are you telling me there are atheist games ?

if so tell me a few titles i can download for a pc
i am intriqued to the make up of the game.

and thanks martin and i promise i will give a elaborate substantiated reply that is within my power. i am still only 18 so i dont claim i know all the anwers and quite hope your answer is so logical i cant think of anything to discredit it. makes it all the more fun to play around with and build further deductions on. i really get annoyed when i cant get anywhere becuase all my roads are shaky because off shaky foundations.
24-04-2010, 08:43 PM
(24-04-2010 08:38 PM)ulfark Wrote:  ok wtf unbeliever are you telling me there are atheist games ?

Nope. Just awesome ones.

I'm a serious gamer. In fact, most of the time I post on this site in between rounds of Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, et cetera. It just so happens that I'm currently absorbed in the Ace Attorney series - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. My current avatar is Apollo Justice, from the newest AA game, and my title is his catch phrase.

I don't know how exactly you'd make an atheist game... *ponders*

- Terry Pratchett
24-04-2010, 08:49 PM

Oh my freaking god of cider! I just started laughing so hard, that I began to cry Unbeliever, thank you so much for that one. ^_^
24-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

- Terry Pratchett
24-04-2010, 08:54 PM

(24-04-2010 08:52 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Don't forget to tip your waitress!!
24-04-2010, 08:57 PM

Actually Ulfark, I said that half jokingly, as I in fact watched the documentary and followed up on the research being done for that very body. It was interesting but not unexpected in what they found. And I would gladly discuss anything you'd like; and yes, I am curious to know about this red sea bit that you speak of.
24-04-2010, 08:58 PM
(24-04-2010 08:54 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(24-04-2010 08:52 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Don't forget to tip your waitress!!

And remember to have your pets spayed or neutered.

- Terry Pratchett
24-04-2010, 09:00 PM
(24-04-2010 08:29 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  EDIT: As a skeptic, I am honor-bound to present evidence of my claims... so here's proof that Ace Attorney wins forever.

[Image: klavier-guitars.gif]

Now go buy the game or spend the rest of your life wondering.

Alright, I'll bite. Why should I get that game? I've never been a fan of hose kinds of games, so is the Ace Attorney series vastly above average?

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user