Please Demonstrate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Please Demonstrate
(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  
Peebothuhul Wrote:However... those who are studying the thing about which you are talking about say such is NOT the case. So, while I have no problem with your -personal- ideas etc the folks 'In the know' say and think something completely different.

What they are doing is merely refusing to speculate. What they are not doing is claiming that what I am proposing is not reasonable.

I, personally call twaddle on this statement. You are basically accusing with the above reply that all those studying the very things you are questioning are simply sitting back nad relaxing, not actually questioning/thinking about anything?

So, citation please?

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-11-2014, 03:48 PM
(19-11-2014 03:37 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  What they are doing is merely refusing to speculate. What they are not doing is claiming that what I am proposing is not reasonable.

I, personally call twaddle on this statement. You are basically accusing with the above reply that all those studying the very things you are questioning are simply sitting back nad relaxing, not actually questioning/thinking about anything?

So, citation please?

Much cheers to all.

Nope, what I am saying is that they are refusing to speculate as affirmative publicly. I have no doubts whatsoever that they entertain themselves privately an among themselves questioning/thinking about those things.

In short, they are simply not going on the record, but privately it's a different matter.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
19-11-2014, 03:51 PM
(19-11-2014 03:48 PM)Free Wrote:  Nope, what I am saying is that they are refusing to speculate as affirmative publicly. I have no doubts whatsoever that they entertain themselves privately an among themselves questioning/thinking about those things.

In short, they are simply not going on the record, but privately it's a different matter.

Again, rubbish. Some sort of citation please?

Watch the previous video posted.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-11-2014, 03:54 PM
(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  How can you make an arguement by using what is "unknown" against that which is in fact known? I am using empirical evidence, while you are arguing with the unknown as your evidence?

Your argument doesn't work on any level.

You have no empirical evidence for what is external to or apart from INSIDE this universe, post Big Bang. You know nothing about the conditions which produced it.

(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  No matter how you look at it, the Big Bang had to exist at some location before the supposed expansion, otherwise it didn't exist at all. Therefore, it either existed, or it did not exist, according to the current state of our knowledge. Regardless of what diemensional properties a pre-expanding Big Bang had, there can be no logical or reasonable argument against it as an existence.

It has already been pointed out to you NUMEROUS TIMES IN THIS THREAD, why arguing "logic" in an environment you cannot presume what you think is "logical", is invalid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-11-2014, 04:14 PM
(19-11-2014 03:51 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 03:48 PM)Free Wrote:  Nope, what I am saying is that they are refusing to speculate as affirmative publicly. I have no doubts whatsoever that they entertain themselves privately an among themselves questioning/thinking about those things.

Again, rubbish. Some sort of citation please?

Watch the previous video posted.

Much cheers to all.

I watched the previous video, and obviously you did not, as the 2nd one explores my point by employing Loop Quantum Cosmology to demonstrate the Big Bounce.

Cool

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
19-11-2014, 04:18 PM
(19-11-2014 04:14 PM)Free Wrote:  I watched the previous video, and obviously you did not, as the 2nd one explores my point by employing Loop Quantum Cosmology.

Cool

And thence showing that those same people you are accusing of not doing such and such actually ARE doing such and such.

As was pointed out in said video, even should there BE an 'edge' to reality... unless we can FTL we will NEVER know.

Much cheers to all.
19-11-2014, 04:24 PM
(19-11-2014 04:18 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 04:14 PM)Free Wrote:  I watched the previous video, and obviously you did not, as the 2nd one explores my point by employing Loop Quantum Cosmology.

Cool

And thence showing that those same people you are accusing of not doing such and such actually ARE doing such and such.

As was pointed out in said video, even should there BE an 'edge' to reality... unless we can FTL we will NEVER know.

Much cheers to all.

This is actually a relatively new branch of quantum theory. But what pleases me about it is that they are actually addressing what so many of you have claimed to be an "unreasonable assumption."

If it was such an unreasonable assumption on my part, why then are some of the brightest minds on the planet arriving at the same frame of mind as I have?

It is NOT an unreasonable assumption.

houseofcantor has completely made my day.

Bowing

19-11-2014, 04:35 PM
(19-11-2014 03:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  How can you make an arguement by using what is "unknown" against that which is in fact known? I am using empirical evidence, while you are arguing with the unknown as your evidence?

Your argument doesn't work on any level.

You have no empirical evidence for what is external to or apart from INSIDE this universe, post Big Bang. You know nothing about the conditions which produced it.

(19-11-2014 03:11 PM)Free Wrote:  No matter how you look at it, the Big Bang had to exist at some location before the supposed expansion, otherwise it didn't exist at all. Therefore, it either existed, or it did not exist, according to the current state of our knowledge. Regardless of what diemensional properties a pre-expanding Big Bang had, there can be no logical or reasonable argument against it as an existence.

It has already been pointed out to you NUMEROUS TIMES IN THIS THREAD, why arguing "logic" in an environment you cannot presume what you think is "logical", is invalid.

I'm all happy happy joy joy now, and I don't fucking care what you say.

Laugh out load

19-11-2014, 04:47 PM
(19-11-2014 04:35 PM)Free Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 03:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have no empirical evidence for what is external to or apart from INSIDE this universe, post Big Bang. You know nothing about the conditions which produced it.

I'm all happy happy joy joy now, and I don't fucking care what you say.

Laugh out load

Yes dear. Whatever you say.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-11-2014, 04:50 PM
(19-11-2014 04:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 04:35 PM)Free Wrote:  I'm all happy happy joy joy now, and I don't fucking care what you say.

Laugh out load

Yes dear. Whatever you say.

Are you getting all sexy on me? Tell me it won't be like throwing a fucking hotdog down the hallway with you!