Please Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Please Help
[/quote]

You did good from what I saw. I haven't actually had a real, full on debate with anyone... since at this point not many outside a few close people even know that I'm an atheist. *lol* That bridge will no doubt be crossed... someday.
[/quote]

Same here. I'm not secretive about it, if someone asks, I tell them. I just am not in the mood for an argument every time I talk to my family.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Please Help
(07-04-2014 01:57 PM)rainingchaos Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 01:52 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  All I can say is run. I would help but I deal with creationist not so much Christians who can except science.

I'd love to. I'm just too headstrong to do it. I don't want to leave and have them think that they have made their point and proved me wrong.

If that's the case show that their belief is a million times more different than it was in the past. After showing this, give evidence. I found a paper that shows that John 3:16 does not say god loves everyone, but just the Israelites. I will give it to you once you need it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply