Please Help - Research Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Please Help - Research Project
Isn't it time to ban the troll? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
18-12-2013, 04:14 PM
(18-12-2013 03:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes, not what their motivation was. There is no doubt that it was a catholic led effort. The Vatican is still hiding several Bishops wanted for war crimes do do with the genocide there.
I suppose you're right; point taken.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
18-12-2013, 04:15 PM
(18-12-2013 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 01:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  If PJ had the benefit of doubt, we'd all do a lot less face palming.

'Cos we'd slap him instead, then take that benefit of the doubt away from him...

Nice. But I meant the benefit of doubt, meaning he can't allow himself to doubt one ounce of his precious belief, lest the whole house of cards come tumbling down.

(you just didn't see what I did there, it's okay, I forgive you this time)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
18-12-2013, 04:17 PM
(18-12-2013 04:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Isn't it time to ban the troll? Consider

But we already Rule 5'd I and I.

If we Rule 5 PleaseJesus then who will we ever be able to rely on to dig down from rock bottom, Chas?

WHO, I ask you?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-12-2013, 04:27 PM
(18-12-2013 04:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 04:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Isn't it time to ban the troll? Consider

But we already Rule 5'd I and I.

If we Rule 5 PleaseJesus then who will we ever be able to rely on to dig down from rock bottom, Chas?

WHO, I ask you?

I have some ideas on that. Dodgy

18-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Pleasy, there is no help for you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
18-12-2013, 05:30 PM
(18-12-2013 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 04:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But we already Rule 5'd I and I.

WHO, I ask you?

I have some ideas on that. Dodgy

Oh, believe me, I've got my own suppositions in that direction.

But there's a uniquely special brand of crushingly dissociated inanity that would be lost. A stunning case study in the great art of fuzzy fallacies and the delectable non sequitur. Degenerate conspiratorial anti-science paired with ever-so-endearing superiority and persecution complexes!

I guess we really wouldn't be missing much, would we?

... this is my signature!
18-12-2013, 05:41 PM
(18-12-2013 05:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have some ideas on that. Dodgy

Oh, believe me, I've got my own suppositions in that direction.

But there's a uniquely special brand of crushingly dissociated inanity that would be lost. A stunning case study in the great art of fuzzy fallacies and the delectable non sequitur. Degenerate conspiratorial anti-science paired with ever-so-endearing superiority and persecution complexes!

WWGS?

what would girlyman say?

18-12-2013, 05:45 PM
(18-12-2013 05:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 05:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, believe me, I've got my own suppositions in that direction.

WWGS?

what would girlyman say?

[Image: Me_and_Pedobear_by_lauraneato.jpg]

WWGS?
Come here and give us a hug.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-12-2013, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 06:15 PM by The Misanthrope.)
(18-12-2013 11:39 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Please list all the atheist/freethinkers you can who've done large-scale and/or famous philanthropic and charitable acts.

Thanks.

I think it's safe to assume you are attempting to show how charitable, how decent, (retch!) how wonderful Christians are compared to despicable Christ denyin' Atheists. Naturally, with 80% of America's population being Christians, they are going to appear generous. It stands to reason if the holier-than-thou shoe was on the other foot, if atheists were in the overwhelming majority, they would look uber generous too.

However when we look at the world's worse ever record of criminal military invasions and interventions, premeditated and intentional bombardment of totally defenceless non-combatants, armed incursions, economic blockades and mass bombing of essential services designed to induce starvation and disease - particularly in children, political assassinations, clandestinely undermining and overthrowing the governments, even genocide, plus a host of other crimes against helpless Lilliputian nations, what do we find? 80% of the criminals responsible of this long litany of crimes were, and still are, fucking stinking CHRISTIANS!!

Is it any wonder then you evil cunts try to mollify your criminal consciences by putting your criminal's mite in the collection plate on Sundays?!!
[+] 2 users Like The Misanthrope's post