Please Help - Research Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Please Help - Research Project
Rolleyes

More trollin' for Jesus. Must make the invisible man in the sky happy to see you so valiant, Pleazy. Real miracle working stuff you're doing here in this very forum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-12-2013, 10:09 AM
(20-12-2013 09:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Wow, you are all rather assumptive. I asked a one sentence question and got a list mainly of a half-dozen very wealthy people who created foundations for tax benefit.

Now, does anyone have any names for my list?

[troll translator]"Wow, I asked a question and got a different answer than I expected. Time to shift the goal posts!

Now, does anyone want to waste their time chasing my goal posts that are on wheels?"[/troll translator]
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-12-2013, 10:20 AM
You have no cred here, Pleasy. Don't act so surprised when people don't believe your BS.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-12-2013, 10:28 AM
(20-12-2013 09:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Wow, you are all rather assumptive. I asked a one sentence question and got a list mainly of a half-dozen very wealthy people who created foundations for tax benefit.

Gates has pledged to give away 95% of his wealth, and is already well-known as a philanthropist. That's closer to the 100% recommended by FictionalJesus then what I see 'Christians' giving. He doesn't abuse or molest children, so he's got that going for him, too.

Now be a good boy and update your Internet Explorer as a tribute to Bill.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
20-12-2013, 03:45 PM
(18-12-2013 04:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Isn't it time to ban the troll? Consider

No! We can't ban the nutcases! What would life be without nutcases! Damn, Chas! I thought you thought this stuff through!
20-12-2013, 04:10 PM
(18-12-2013 11:39 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Please list all the atheist/freethinkers you can who've done large-scale and/or famous philanthropic and charitable acts.

Thanks.

First let's establish how much your particular cult of Christinsanity contributes to strictly Christian charities. Then we will work out what atheists contribute to strictly atheist charities. We then cancel out these contributions as too partisan to be included. Okay? Now, what devil dodging cult gets your dollars, and can you prove how much you contribute?
20-12-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm wondering why everyone feeds this troll? months of abuse and he's still here.

make a pact…ignore him

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
20-12-2013, 06:25 PM

And, pray tell, how do you know the motives behind the donations made by these people?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-12-2013, 06:55 PM

You asked for "large-scale and/or famous philanthropic and charitable acts", but now you reject the list based on the donations being large scale and/or famous. That's the very definition of trolling, is it not?

As for organisations being created for tax benefit, I can name churches and whole religions based on this foundation. Give up the tax exempt status for your church and you'll be on your way to earning the right to judge others over their tax-beneficial philanthropy.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
20-12-2013, 08:12 PM
(20-12-2013 06:24 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I'm wondering why everyone feeds this troll? months of abuse and he's still here.

make a pact…ignore him

Good point. He's trolling his own fucking threads.