Please Seth, for God's Sake!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2013 01:31 PM by T.H..)
I just listened to this weeks podcast "Clash From the Past". It generates the question for me to ask, Seth, for God's Sake, please, next time you you are looking for guests for the show, please do some vetting. This guy had to be the worst interviewee I have ever heard on your show(great by the way). I wanted to slap the guy so many times. He was so evasive, so vague, such a weesle about every answer. He never once answered any direct question.

I would also suggest that this guy, has caused me to ask another question of you.
Please Seth, for God's Sake, could you please make the next level of Tshirt to cover this kind of person? Face Palm just doesn't cover this kind of mental diversion/perversion. We need a Rip my own Face off shirt.

I feel like I have lost brain cells listening to this guy.

T.H.

Sorry, I was just emotional after this show....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Please Seth, for God's Sake!!!
Interviewee. Lot of fanbois around here, start talking "worst interviewer ever," you might be visited in your dreams, Freddy Kruger style. Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Seth only posts here once in a blue moon. If you want him to see your suggestions, you can contact him through Facebook or his email on the TTA homepage.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Forgot to mention, bravo on not doing a Bob Grant, "Get off my phone". You exercised great restraint. It reminded me of the Art Bell Show. No matter how wacko or off topic the guest would go, he would calmly bring them back and keep the questions going, no matter how nuts Art really thought the guest was.

T.H.
18-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Listening now. This thing is hilarious. I love it when Christians and other theists claim we don't understand true Christianity and how it is distinct from "the Christian religion," which is (of course) ripe for criticism. If only we understood "true" Christianity!
18-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I dunno I listened to about 1/2 of it. Guy sounds like every other wackjob apologist I've ever heard. "but my christianity is different from christianity because it's christianity not christianity..." or something like that. The guy was Seth's former boss so I'm sure he knew what he was getting into.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
18-07-2013, 05:52 PM
I had to turn it off, just couldn't take it anymore.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]