Please help me out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Please help me out
(15-12-2014 03:30 AM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 07:18 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Dawkins?

I found a link i gave to her thanks to everyone Smile
but sorry i don't think i can do dwakins she'd look him up and then get pissed of after hearing he calls her beliefs a disillusion Big Grin however i'll watch it i never believed though in the ark.

I think the link that Free provided says it all in the sentence.

"I don't know of any expedition that ever went looking for the ark and didn't find it,"

Many of the so called Biblical archaeologists go out with a Bible in one hand and a shovel in the other so the bias is very strong from the get go.

It's common for archaeologists who find an historical piece of pottery or a building, etc. to have it peer reviewed by other credited archaeologists. It's after that long process that something is labeled with any kind of certainty.

These guys come back from a dig and simply announce what they found without going through the next step.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 11:16 AM
(15-12-2014 11:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 03:30 AM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  I found a link i gave to her thanks to everyone Smile
but sorry i don't think i can do dwakins she'd look him up and then get pissed of after hearing he calls her beliefs a disillusion Big Grin however i'll watch it i never believed though in the ark.

I think the link that Free provided says it all in the sentence.

"I don't know of any expedition that ever went looking for the ark and didn't find it,"

That's exactly why I posted that specific link out of all the others I looked at.

Everybody and his brother has supposedly found this mythical ark.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
15-12-2014, 05:36 PM
(15-12-2014 11:16 AM)Free Wrote:  Everybody and his brother has supposedly found this mythical ark.

Wait, I have a BROTHER????

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-12-2014, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 06:16 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
Ken was right and I have proof. I found this on a recent expedition. Clear evidence.
Checkmate atheists!!!!

[Image: 10841973_10204467990712367_5996432713556633326_o.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
15-12-2014, 10:19 PM
(15-12-2014 05:36 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 11:16 AM)Free Wrote:  Everybody and his brother has supposedly found this mythical ark.

Wait, I have a BROTHER????

Yo mama never done tol' you?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-12-2014, 05:24 AM
(15-12-2014 11:16 AM)Free Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 11:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think the link that Free provided says it all in the sentence.

That's exactly why I posted that specific link out of all the others I looked at.

Everybody and his brother has supposedly found this mythical ark.

If I remember correctly, all but the most recent one (from said link) has been thoroughly debunked on the answers in genesis website... that's an easy one to convince creationists with.
18-12-2014, 11:20 AM
(14-12-2014 04:09 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  I'm needing you guys help, you see my mother is a christian and she wants to know from our side "Skeptic/atheist" about a topic that somebody in my family gave her as information. They claimed they found Noah's ark on top of a mountain and this was inside of a documentary. I told her that i believe i new what one she was talking about and it wasn't actually true and that claim is very old. Does anybody here have a link that she can go to debunking this and explaining in detail why this isn't true, with "Evidence scientifically" thank you so much if you can help me here.

Perhaps she would believe a link to a Christian site that debunks the claim that Noah's ark has been found.

http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/...een-found/

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes theophilus's post