Please pass the Paxil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Please pass the Paxil
Well this ride oughtta be fun. This shit any good or what?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Please pass the Paxil
(27-03-2014 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well this ride oughtta be fun. This shit any good or what?

Don't know...I use Lexapro.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-03-2014, 08:36 PM
(27-03-2014 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well this ride oughtta be fun. This shit any good or what?

Depends. When I had my little "episode" a couple years ago, (just before I joined TTA, as a matter of fact .. but it was pretty much over when I did join), I was having anxiety attacks (severe) after my granny died. I wanted sedation, (Ativan or Klonapin). but they kept trying to get me to take SSRIs. Paxil is an SSRI, (I think). Anyway, I had "paradoxical" reactions to all SSRIs. I've seen it work for some. So try it. See what happens. They say 10 days minimum to judge. Am SO glad my "shit" went away with time and distance, (and my TTA friends that actually gave my back my self-confidence). I really thought I was a retarded idiot there for a while. You know you were the first person ever to talk to me on TTA ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-03-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 08:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
Doc just gave me the Paxil as a placeholder and shit until I get to a proper shrink. I've experienced manic depression often before and learned to deal with it. Major depressive disorder, well this shit's an entirely new sorta beast. Fucker's got the potential to be debilitating and shit if I don't cut it off at its ankles.

#sigh
27-03-2014, 10:05 PM
(27-03-2014 08:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't know...I use Lexapro.

I loved Lexapro! but I started having a side effect that didn't agree with me (clenching teeth, fists, toes, all muscles)....but it really helped bring happy and sanity back. Wellbutrin just didn't have the same 'happy' effect for me as the Lexapro did.

Girly- please give it 2 weeks before you judge it. Headache and dry mouth are common (especially in the beginning) and you might need dosage adjustment or might have to switch to a different brand to find one that works for you. And that process is normal.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
27-03-2014, 10:10 PM
(27-03-2014 10:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 08:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't know...I use Lexapro.

I loved Lexapro! but I started having a side effect that didn't agree with me (clenching teeth, fists, toes, all muscles)....but it really helped bring happy and sanity back. Wellbutrin just didn't have the same 'happy' effect for me as the Lexapro did.

Girly- please give it 2 weeks before you judge it. Headache and dry mouth are common (especially in the beginning) and you might need dosage adjustment or might have to switch to a different brand to find one that works for you. And that process is normal.

I haven't had issues with Lexapro and am on a very low dosage. Wellbutrin also didn't do it for me. It is often trial and error from what I have heard. You have to get the right chemical compound and everyone is different.

Girly, so glad you are getting some help. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-03-2014, 10:42 PM
(27-03-2014 10:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly, so glad you are getting some help. Heart

Thanks Angie. Not sure Girly is salvageable and shit. But I sure as shit got your ass and shit and whatnot.

#sigh
27-03-2014, 10:51 PM
(27-03-2014 10:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 10:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly, so glad you are getting some help. Heart

Thanks Angie. Not sure Girly is salvageable and shit. But I sure as shit got your ass and shit and whatnot.

One of you fuckers should be sucking my salty balls, bitches.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Be fucking careful about Ativan... That stuff is highly addictive and can kill.

I've heard of heroine addicts using it as a substitute.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Well at least it's a bit interesting after only 2 doses. SSRI me some more please.

#sigh