Please provide a Geocentric diagram

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Please provide a Geocentric diagram
(22-08-2013 03:30 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(21-08-2013 02:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My two original posts that went unanswered.
I covered these issues in my posts. Please re-read them and ask further questions which demonstrate that you have read my posts.

No, you didn't.

You replaced a coherent, predictive explanation of the universe with an incoherent one, incapable of making accurate predictions, unable to explain anything ("tides aren't the moon but I don't know what they are", "orbits aren't gravity but I don't know what they are", "my head isn't up my ass, it's in a hole in the ground"...); you make these conclusions not based on either induction or deduction drawing on observable facts in the world around you, but on a nonsensical literal reading of a demented fairy tale.

Trolltacular.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
22-08-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Please provide a Geocentric diagram
(22-08-2013 03:30 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(21-08-2013 02:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My two original posts that went unanswered.
I covered these issues in my posts. Please re-read them and ask further questions which demonstrate that you have read my posts.

lol no.

You made me repost my crap because you were too lazy to read what I posted... so quid pro quo... your turn.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply