Please provide a Geocentric diagram

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2013, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 03:46 AM by Phaedrus.)
Please provide a Geocentric diagram
Ok, AtheismExposed and any other geocentrists on here. Please show me what YOU think the universe looks like. I want to see diagrams which explain the positions and motions of the following bodies:

Earth
Earth's Moon
The Sun
Mercury
Venus
Mars
Ceres
Asteroids in the Asteroid Belt
Asteroids in Jupiter's Trojan Points
Jupiter
Io
Europa
Ganymede
Callisto
Saturn
Titan
Tethys
Enceladus
Saturn's rings
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto
Comets (use Halley's comet)
Kuiper Belt Objects
The stars (grouped together for your convenience)

Also please explain:

Seasons
Planetary retrograde motion
Meteor showers
Phases of the Moon
Phases of Venus, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter
Why Mercury seems to move back and forth within 20 degrees of the sun
Why Venus seems to move back and forth within 30 degrees of the sun
Why planets move near the ecliptic (a plane described by the sun's celestial equator) and not the Earth's celestial equator
Stellar parallax

Also please tell me what physical laws govern these motions and phenomena, or if it simply requires a continuous miracle.

Please use as many separate diagrams as you need to explain these phenomena, and if you can demonstrate anything mathematically, please, please, please do in as much detail as you can muster. Also include any observations and measurements you've made, especially if these observations might contradict the observations of "conspiring" astronomers.

I look forward to your response.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Phaedrus's post
24-01-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Please provide a Geocentric diagram
I can do it in one diagram:

.............................................Everything else
.........................Everything else...................Everything else
......Everything else...................Everything else...................Everything else
...Everything else.................................................................Everything else
Everything else...............................X.....................................Everything else
...Everything else........................¬.......................................Everything else
......Everything else..................../.erything else...................Everything else
.........................Everything els /...................Everything else
.........................................../..Everything else
........................................./
...................................You are here.

EDIT: And god loves you love.

EDIT EDIT And wants your money

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
24-01-2013, 01:42 AM
And if the measurements don't fit it's a conspiracy. Probably by Satan. To discredit the Bible.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
24-01-2013, 01:51 AM
(24-01-2013 01:42 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  And if the measurements don't fit it's a conspiracy. Probably by Satan. To discredit the Bible.

[Image: e54.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2013, 02:03 AM
You know I've always loved the take that Satan is actually a good guy. He was just trying to save us from a maniacal god by showing us the truth about god creating us just to burn us. That's why he revolted, and he's actually on mankind's side. The bible is the greatest lie god ever told us get us to play into his hands. What evidence is there to refute that theory?

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
24-01-2013, 02:39 AM
The Mormons are not too far off of this view, seeing Satan as a good guy who tried to save us all (Jesus only wanted to save some of us but Satan had a plan to save every soul).

To understand the origin of Satan, one must understand the Plan of Salvation. The Plan of Salvation, as revealed by Christ to His prophets, states that all people lived (before they were born onto the earth) as spirits in a pre-mortal existence, the spirit-offspring of God. Christ was the first-born of God's spirit children, and Lucifer was "a son of the morning." That is, he was among the first born, but was also an intelligent, bright spirit. Mormons are often accused of claiming that Satan and Christ are brothers. Without proper background, the statement sounds bizarre and cultish, but with a little understanding of the Plan of Salvation, the concept is easily comprehended. Since all of Heavenly Father's spirit children are brothers and sisters to each other, Christ is our brother, as was Lucifer.

Isaiah goes on to explain the conflict in heaven, which culminated in the War in Heaven, also a biblical doctrine. Lucifer, in his pride, determined to usurp the position of God, taking glory upon himself and thwarting the agency, or free choice, of man.

That which Satan sought as being "evil before God" was to force all men to do the will of God. Using compulsion or force he offered to ‘save’ every person, and for so doing he demanded the honor and the glory that belongs to God. In contrast to Satan’s proposition, the Lord’s plan permitted individual progress by giving us the right to choose between good and evil.

The plan initiated by the Lord was to provide a savior for fallen man, to redeem him not only from Adam's fall, but from his own inevitable bad choices. Christ was the chosen Savior, and all the spirits in heaven were called upon to give their common consent to the plan and to uphold Christ in His chosenness. Satan became angry when his alternative plan was rejected by God, and rebelled against Him. He was so convincing that a "third part" of all of Heavenly Father’s spirit children followed him.

Thus, Lucifer and his followers were cast out of Heaven and were denied the opportunity to have mortal bodies, which means they are also cut off from the resurrection. They are also eternally cut off from the presence of God. Satan and his followers work to thwart Heavenly Father’s plan and lead His children to sin and spiritual death.

TL;dr:

We all existed in heaven before we got bodies. God planned to let us sin and only save some of us. Jesus went along with it. Satan didn't want any of us to suffer. His plan was to force all mortal man to follow god's will (no freewill). God saw this as evil. Everyone voted, including you and me. God's plan won the vote but Satan convinced 1/3 of all angels to fight against god to raise Satan up above god so Satan could save all of us. He lost and now he's screwed and working eternally against god.

So, really, just a misunderstood good guy, according to 14 million Mormons.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
24-01-2013, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 03:52 AM by Phaedrus.)
I like Heinlein's version, where (SPOILERS):

Yahweh and Satan are both artists working for a company, and they build universes with a budget and within rules. Satan does his best to give all his creatures a fair chance and a tolerable, if not comfortable life. Yahweh on the other hand is a petty, childish, abusive, conniving psychopath who abuses his creations for his own amusement, and blames his creatures' troubles on Satan.

Then Yahweh's heaven turns out to be full of bureaucracy and snooty angels, and Saint Peter is kind of cool, but on the whole it's a very boring place to spend eternity, no matter how many jewel-encrusted palaces there are per square kilometer.

And Satan turns out to be a Texan with a sweet house with holographic furniture and good whiskey, and while he can be callous he is rarely malicious. Oh, also there are orgies in hell, lines of credit are readily available, there are only two lawyers, and hell actually only has one lake of fire and it's a tourist attraction.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 4 users Like Phaedrus's post
24-01-2013, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 03:52 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
Now, if you're going to quote Heinlein, you should probably include the book's title - although, since what you described is deep into the book and somewhat of a spoiler, maybe it's best that you did not. Or maybe put it into spoiler tags instead.

Ahh, now that it's spoilered, I'll add that that's Job: A Comedy of Justice. Excellent book, a teensy bit soft in the middle but the great finish more than makes up for it.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
24-01-2013, 03:50 AM
I've told like twenty people to read the book and they're all like "Sure, ok whatever..." and then two months later and they've forgotten all about it. Oy vey, it's like I'm talking to children or something. Tongue

I'll put it in spoilers though.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
24-01-2013, 03:56 AM
(24-01-2013 02:03 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  You know I've always loved the take that Satan is actually a good guy. He was just trying to save us from a maniacal god by showing us the truth about god creating us just to burn us. That's why he revolted, and he's actually on mankind's side. The bible is the greatest lie god ever told us get us to play into his hands. What evidence is there to refute that theory?

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post