Please provide a Geocentric diagram

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2013, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 04:17 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Please provide a Geocentric diagram
(25-01-2013 03:22 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 03:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not physicist, but I am fairy damn certain, does not have sufficient mass to hold things far greater than itself, like the Sun, in orbit.
Agreed.

Conclusion: the mass of the sun is not nearly as much as heliocentrists claim it to be.

Fine, then explain how the Sun maintains nuclear fusion without the force of immense gravity caused by immense mass. Also, give empirical data and evidence to support your assertion that it is less massive than current estimates, and how this new process works that causes your low-mass Sun to emit light/energy/radiation in it's current state.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2013, 04:15 PM
(25-01-2013 04:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 03:01 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  [Image: geocentrist.jpg]

This is a basic model. There are some added complexities that don't show up with this scale so here we go.

The sun/moon heliosphere has a seasonal oscillation. This accounts for both the seasons as we experience them on earth and (in conjunction with the earth's shadow) the phases of the moon.

The mercury/venus sphere is actually two very closely associated spheres, both are affected by their proximity to the sun heliosphere and its' oscillation. Whether they are bonded by some physical linkage like hydrogen bonding or simply gravitational resonance is as yet unclear.

The heliosphere containing ceres and the asteroid belt shows clear damage from the Noachian flood, and according to the ancients may even have been another whole celestial body before the cataclysm that shook up the firmament.

Moving outward, Jupiter's heliosphere has another, fractionally smaller sphere associated to it (maybe hydrogen bonding again?) containing the Jovian moons. The relatively complex interactions here cause their apparent positions to change over time. The trojan asteroids are merely debris from the Noachian flood on the inner surface of the jovian heliosphere.

Likewise Saturn and the Saturnian moon system, with their two spheres. Saturn's rings are a transient formation and a part of the planet. If you want to lay their "orbit" about saturn as some silly attempt to prove heliocentrism I could just as easily use earth's atmosphere as "proof" of geocentrism. Is our atmosphere in an independant orbit about the sun?

Kuiper belt, more icy debris left over from the flood.

Then finally the stellar heliosphere or firmament. This contains all the constellations of stars that we can see in the night sky. They don't change over time and they move in perfect formation every night.

Try looking beyond this and you can see the opacity of it all.

Overall this model is a lot less tidy than it used to be before the flood. According to Genesis the firmament was torn open to allow the waters of The Flood to rain down upon the earth. This cataclysm explains a myriad of things, from the virtually upended axial tilt of uranus to all of those silly comets and bits of ice and dust and general detritus in the inner solar system, which occasionally rain down on the earth as meteor showers.

It even explains why Venus' rotation is so slow and it has an erratic and apparently backwards orbit about us, since it's likely Venus or an associated part of its heliosphere would have been in the path of a torrent of water.

As to why planets appear to follow the sun's oscillation in its orbit about the earth, that much is either due to the gravitational resonance of its motion or some sort of radiative bonding.

Hope that clears a few things up Smile

Things that are inexplicable with that diagram:
  • Seasons
  • Phases of the moon
  • Solar eclipses
  • Lunar eclipse
  • Motion of Mercury
  • Motion of Venus
  • Retrograde motion of Mars
  • Retrograde motion of Jupiter
  • Retrograde motion of Saturn
  • Retrograde motion of Uranus
  • Retrograde motion of Neptune
and many, many more.
Lunar/solar eclipses and the seasons I've previously explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsvwQ1APDlk

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
25-01-2013, 04:27 PM
(25-01-2013 04:15 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 04:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Things that are inexplicable with that diagram:
  • Seasons
  • Phases of the moon
  • Solar eclipses
  • Lunar eclipse
  • Motion of Mercury
  • Motion of Venus
  • Retrograde motion of Mars
  • Retrograde motion of Jupiter
  • Retrograde motion of Saturn
  • Retrograde motion of Uranus
  • Retrograde motion of Neptune
and many, many more.
Lunar/solar eclipses and the seasons I've previously explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsvwQ1APDlk

Your video is hilarious.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Answer me one more question, AE, do you believe the Earth is tilted with regard to the plane of rotation of the universe, or is the equator where it's at?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
25-01-2013, 04:32 PM
(25-01-2013 04:27 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Answer me one more question, AE, do you believe the Earth is tilted with regard to the plane of rotation of the universe, or is the equator where it's at?
According to scripture, the Earth is fixed. The natural assumption to this is that it is also set upright.

Therefore, any motion or apparent misalignment with the axis of rotation of the universe is due to the movements of the heliospheres. I'm not saying it can't happen i'm just saying it's not the earth that's doing the tilting Smile

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
25-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Geocentricism, really? [Image: facepalm.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
25-01-2013, 04:38 PM
(25-01-2013 04:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Geocentricism, really? [Image: facepalm.gif]

I don't think it is possible that he is that stupid. I'm going with the assumption that this is parody. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2013, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 05:53 PM by Phaedrus.)
Therefore the entire universe, in addition to orbiting the earth, also wheels up and down at millions of kilometers an hour. This isn't something you need a telescope or even a camera for. All you need is a functioning Eyeball Mk. I and about ten functioning brain cells, to go outside and watch the stars move across the night sky, every night, and return their positions by morning. With the aid of the wonderful modern technology of cellphones and cameras, you can even set up a grid of people to watch this phenomena, on the east and west coasts, Europe, and China, and all watch as the stars move across the sky. And guess what? It's not in the same direction as their yearly motion. And the nightly motion changes direction over time.

Oh, how your firmament and all the planets must be spinning up and down and all around in all three axes, changing direction in defiance of *all* known laws of motion, even the ones you've cherry picked as being correct. And all at ludicrous speeds, probably well in excess of even your variable speed of light.

Yes, I'm also convinced he's a parody, but it's good fun to stretch my physics muscles, even against so easy a target as this.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
25-01-2013, 04:52 PM
(25-01-2013 04:32 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 04:27 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Answer me one more question, AE, do you believe the Earth is tilted with regard to the plane of rotation of the universe, or is the equator where it's at?
According to scripture, the Earth is fixed. The natural assumption to this is that it is also set upright.

Therefore, any motion or apparent misalignment with the axis of rotation of the universe is due to the movements of the heliospheres. I'm not saying it can't happen i'm just saying it's not the earth that's doing the tilting Smile
Of course it isn't. If the earth tilted, we'd all slide off.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
25-01-2013, 04:56 PM
...wait.

This isn't a joke.

AtheismExposed... you actually believe this?

I'm being serious.

How... why...

I mean... you actually think the mass of the Earth can hold everything together?

I mean... you do know they can measure the density and size of the sun, right? They know the elemental makeup of the sun. By simple atomic number math, you can determine its mass.

Even if... even IF the sun was inexplicably less dense than all our science shows... how in the world could Earth's gravity hold Pluto... or Neptune... or freakin' Jupiter?

Why isn't Venus taking over Earth's gravitational authority? After all, it has more mass.

I'm seriously flabbergasted that this belief exists.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post