Please provide a Geocentric diagram

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Please provide a Geocentric diagram
(26-01-2013 07:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That analogy is so flawed it doesn't even make sense.The universe isn't non-observable and non-measurable as you suggest. For your analogy to be correct, it would have to be a clear box with measurement devices all around it. These devices would be highly accurate and given speed, altitude, composition, etc of the roller coaster ride. Your analogy only makes sense if we're using Bronze Age science.
Woah now, no need for that "Bronze Age science", or any science for that matter. Simply use your God-given "most incredible of scientific instruments", your eye! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 06:27 PM

You might enjoy this one Phaedrus Smile
[+] 3 users Like hedgehog648's post
28-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Like playing PC games? Want to see just how flawed the geocentric model is? Use Universe Sandbox and set up a geocentric model, then watch as the laws of physics pull everything apart.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-01-2013, 11:26 PM
(28-01-2013 02:40 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 07:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That analogy is so flawed it doesn't even make sense.The universe isn't non-observable and non-measurable as you suggest. For your analogy to be correct, it would have to be a clear box with measurement devices all around it. These devices would be highly accurate and given speed, altitude, composition, etc of the roller coaster ride. Your analogy only makes sense if we're using Bronze Age science.
Woah now, no need for that "Bronze Age science", or any science for that matter. Simply use your God-given "most incredible of scientific instruments", your eye! Thumbsup

I hate that eye argument stuff...

i can tell from personal experience and evidence, the eye is probably one of the worst "designed" organs in the entire body.

The skin is much better. It and the liver auto-regenerate after damage (assuming it's not too bad). So much more awesome.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
29-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Ouchie . . . to the geocentrists . . . the videos in post #42. Yes, it comes down to "magic". Amazing!
29-01-2013, 09:01 AM
*waits*

[Image: vjp09.gif]
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
I just watched that AE video. He has to be impersonating a complete moron, right? I mean he really doesn't believe the content, does he?
04-02-2013, 04:19 PM
He's English too . . . I be so ashamed.
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
(29-01-2013 09:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  *waits*
*waits*

[Image: vjp09.gif]
04-02-2013, 10:28 PM
He's pussied out. Send him an email if you like.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.