• 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Pledge of Allegiance.
(30-09-2013 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I pledge allegiance to myself,
the united atoms of Me,
and to the self-awareness which they support:
one will,
beholden to none but my own desires,
and to hell with the rest of you losers.

Wow! That is actually quite fantastic. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Thank you to those that noticed the word 'global' in the OP.

I'm enjoying the various personal pledges too.

Bravo!

Girly,
"beholden to none but my own desires,"?

Is "my" shorthand for 'Manlygirl's'?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-09-2013, 08:06 PM
We sincerely consider treating our sentient fellows marginally better, despite any perceived idiosyncrasies, lunacies,character flaws et al, and further resolve to adopt approaches conducive to the ongoing mega acquiring of genuinely felt peace, joy, and contentment for all and sundry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
30-09-2013, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 08:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-09-2013 07:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you to those that noticed the word 'global' in the OP.

Mine was global. ... Solipsism for the muthafucking win. Tongue

(30-09-2013 07:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you to those that noticed the word 'global' in the OP.

Bravo!

Girly,
"beholden to none but my own desires,"?

Is "my" shorthand for 'Manlygirl's'?

ManlyGirl considers my musings mildly amusing at best. ... She's right. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2013, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 09:22 PM by DLJ.)
(30-09-2013 08:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
Solipsism for the muthafucking win. Tongue

I didn't know where this thread was leading to when I stated the ramble but now I see it leads to the fundamental dichotomy of humanity.

The Society vs. The Individual

Deep, or what?

If we follow this path -->
Values lead to a vision
from which policies are derived
from which plans are created
and rights are defined
to which patterns of behaviour are adapted.

... we can see that from a Global pledge of community and collaboration we can end up with a policy to share, not protect, intellectual property... kinda open source approach.
This leads to:
"all property is theft"
No security, no firewalls.

See here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid387940 for how this plays out at a personal level.

[EDIT: Shoulda left some space for Luminon to mention the Venus Project and others to comment about Survival Pressure]

This is direct contrast to the Individual pledges that some have posted here...
"Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you!"

I dunno No you humans...
Can't live with 'em
Can't kill 'em
Can't live without 'em

Drinking Beverage

30-09-2013, 09:33 PM
(30-09-2013 09:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 08:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
Solipsism for the muthafucking win. Tongue

I didn't know where this thread was leading to when I stated the ramble but now I see it leads to the fundamental dichotomy of humanity.

The Society vs. The Individual

Deep, or what?

If we follow this path -->
Values lead to a vision
from which policies are derived
from which plans are created
and rights are defined
to which patterns of behaviour are adapted.

... we can see that from a Global pledge of community and collaboration we can end up with a policy to share, not protect, intellectual property... kinda open source approach.
This leads to:
"all property is theft"
No security, no firewalls.

See here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid387940 for how this plays out at a personal level.

[EDIT: Shoulda left some space for Luminon to mention the Venus Project and others to comment about Survival Pressure]

This is direct contrast to the Individual pledges that some have posted here...
"Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you!"

I dunno No you humans...
Can't live with 'em
Can't kill 'em
Can't live without 'em

Drinking Beverage

I can't rationally argue my own existence, let alone yours. Many have tried, all have failed. Most notably Descartes and his ultimate appeal to a benevolent benefactor. ... Don't make no fucking fuck, though, still gotta go to work to get paid.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Didja think mine was individual ? I was picturing kiddies in the classroom like what someone said a few posts before it. I think everyone would benefit from a little "Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you" in their diet.
01-10-2013, 02:59 AM
(30-09-2013 11:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Didja think mine was individual ? I was picturing kiddies in the classroom like what someone said a few posts before it. I think everyone would benefit from a little "Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you" in their diet.

Yup, I saw that as collective individuals i.e. I rather than we.

01-10-2013, 04:22 AM
(01-10-2013 02:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, I saw that as collective individuals i.e. I rather than we.

The pledge says 'I' yeah. I don't see how anyone can presume to speak for others, even when reciting bullshit Tongue
01-10-2013, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 05:39 AM by absols.)
it is a vicious cercle bc i is the reason of one evil powers, taking advantage from what objective or others wont b meant to reverse the knowledge and force it till it finds allies so life become the easy result as the perfect tool for objective powers

what matter is constant fact that is why knowing is a reason for worse

the i value is to truth value that is why what matter is to admit everything n everyone must b in truth

there is two truth concept

truth that mean the objective reality of everything, which is the source of free wills

and truth that mean infinity, which is the reason of all positive right existence

both truth are relatively same fact identification of positive freedom value to constancy sense

where truth is real, the value is clear in justifying objective end constancy, the freedom is proven being the source, no one do anything really but objective is a true fact of freedom present value of all

when truth is meant being infinity, the value is also freedom seen individually, like anyone is always the same positive present free sense that could do everything to himself
but also in depth infinity proved positive being freedom fact so true free one is positive constancy alone

then the allegations claiming infinite negativity being to infinite nature too is a lie

which i keep proving directly and others proved or prove relatively

infinity is about infinite superiority the only way out of nothing existing that end constantly as positive present, where that positive infinity is true where it is relative to lies is what superiority must b right

superiority is always the exclusive possible sense but superiority meant as a way is wrong but also superiority right is sacred fact as the reason of infinity existence the reason of positive value beyond true superiority, rights

so infinity is about positive freedom rights, why?? bc rights are true superiority infinite value so have to b left alone in positive superiority mean for the absolute fact

that is why rights as people moves can b seen anywhere in limited dimension too, everything as the truth is a fact or any constancy individual conscious would mean, so it is normal to witness freedom coming out of truth effects when truth is by definition what really exist so it proves it

but that freedom out of truth is not right till its moves as being true first so realizing its reason base positively

otherwise it would b like in infinity space too, freedom positive sense that is not right, meaning right as owning smthg not the freedom that proves itself value alone beyond facts

i insist a lot of people are rights even here in the forum i see it

so as here as up it is the same issue while any perspective of truth means the same too
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post