Plexus Multi-Level Marketing Bullshit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Plexus Multi-Level Marketing Bullshit
So I have a few Facebook friends who are constantly pushing their Plexus weight loss shit, acting like it's the greatest fucking thing since water. I swear to Krishna, every time I try to find out what the hell these people are talking about, I'm bombarded with testimonials from sales reps who tag spammed their way to the top of the Google and Youtube search results, and then all the comments are filled with people who must spend all day stalking their emails for a new Google Alert with the word "Plexus" in it so they can be the first ones to spam the comments section.

Any of you guys know anything about this? What is it about this company that's turning otherwise sane people into creepy, robotic corporate pawns?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2015, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2015 08:37 PM by cactus.)
RE: Plexus Multi-Level Marketing Bullshit
Finally, I'm getting somewhere. Damn, this rabbit hole goes deep.
http://www.plexuspoint.com/plexus-slim-reviews/

I must say, I'm impressed by the thoroughness of the misinformation campaign surrounding these products. It's like turning on the TV, and 99 out of 100 channels are televangelists asking you for money.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-10-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Plexus Multi-Level Marketing Bullshit
Instant weight loss, pills that make you grow hair or a longer penis ---- how to tell which ones work???

Easy....

It'd be the one with a long line at the pharmacy. (Which I don't see)..

If they have to try to SELL the shit to you - it's a guarantee that it's worthless.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.