Podcast #127 - Jehovah's Witnesses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Podcast #127 - Jehovah's Witnesses

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-09-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Podcast #127 - Jehovah's Witnesses
Excellent episode! So many ex-JWs have become atheists.
And Thank You, Seth, for reading my story on air!

Wayne Rogers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like snowball99@gmail.com's post
24-09-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Podcast #127 - Jehovah's Witnesses
I always enjoy your podcasts Seth. I am a former Jehovah's Witness and actually grew up in the Clements, MN congregation you mentioned in the podcast. I left the religion twelve years ago and have been an atheist for about four years now. There are a ton of unfortunate effects of this cult former JWs could tell you if time permitted. I remembered always being terrified as a young boy about demons everywhere I went, and with everything I did. Or the times the sky or sunset would look weird and I would think it was literally the end of the world. The emotional trauma of forcing a JW doctrinal world view in front of what the rest of your senses tell you reality is can be overwhelming. Keep up the good work! Also I think it would be awesome to be able to chat with the person who came from California to Clements and share experiences with each other. Feel free to email me if you read this mattpuchalski@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes happyheathen's post