Podcast #129 - The Dogma Debate (with David Smalley)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Podcast #129 - The Dogma Debate (with David Smalley)

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Podcast #129 - The Dogma Debate (with David Smalley)
Two of my favorite podcasters in one show! Cool! Seth has the best, most moving atheist themed videos on YouTube ("Welcome to the World" being the best) and David has Aron Ra (the only white guy with a voice to match Morgan Freeman's) and Rachel the know it all on all matters re evolution and geology in an extremely well produced podcast where the problem of varying sound levels from different speakers has been completely eliminated. Keep up the good work, guys, and thank you!

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes ufo42's post
03-10-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Podcast #129 - The Dogma Debate (with David Smalley)
It was a great show and getting to have the attention of my two favorite hosts for more than 5 minutes was a dream. Seth & David, you guys rock.