Podcast #180 - Can Atheists Be Republicans? (with CJ Werleman)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Podcast #180 - Can Atheists Be Republicans? (with CJ Werleman)
CJ did a great job presenting the facts. You need to have him on again with the Republican lady.
Her argument we can't regulate Wall Street because some little girls lemonade stand totally sucked!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2014, 06:46 AM
(13-09-2014 06:32 AM)Auralee226 Wrote:  CJ did a great job presenting the facts. You need to have him on again with the Republican lady.
Her argument we can't regulate Wall Street because some little girls lemonade stand totally sucked!

Welcome to the forum.

That Republican lady is also a member of this forum.

You two should fight chat.

Angel

13-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Well I'm certainly not a liberal Atheist. I find both groups to be just as irrational. I'm a concealed "assault" weapon carrying, gay rights supporting atheist and the various political groups can all be shipped off to Mars.

'Murican Canadian
13-09-2014, 07:52 AM
The title of the thread is a silly question. "Atheist" is not a moral code, loyalty oath or political party nor should it be. It is a statement of position on one claim and nothing more. "Atheist" is merely saying "off" on god claims. Outside that atheists are just as politically diverse and economically diverse in views as any other group.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
29-03-2015, 07:38 PM
(13-09-2014 07:52 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The title of the thread is a silly question. "Atheist" is not a moral code, loyalty oath or political party nor should it be. It is a statement of position on one claim and nothing more. "Atheist" is merely saying "off" on god claims. Outside that atheists are just as politically diverse and economically diverse in views as any other group.

I couldn't get with republicans even if I wanted to because of how the religious right has taken over the party. Socially, I'm not in agreement with them. Fiscally, they spend like drunken sailors. They just spend it on different things than democrats would. We really only have one party; business. It has two factions. What kills me about republicans too is the religious majority of the party would be perfectly okay with a christian theocratical equivalent of sharia law government. They don't get it though because if you mention it, you're just equivocating.
29-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Let a 1980s UK comedy show teach you a lesson:

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post