Podcast #53 - Proof That God Exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Podcast #53 - Proof That God Exists
(31-08-2017 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All the gods are nothing but ancient attempts at anthropomorphic control fantasies and idealization myths.

All of them except MINE. Fuckin' heathen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
02-09-2017, 05:51 AM
(31-08-2017 06:47 AM)iandkrsna Wrote:  If God does exist, has He revealed Himself? And if He has revealed Himself, surely He exists.

Sure, just head on over to your nearest psychiatric hospital.

You'll be genuflecting before a prophet of god in no time- if you're into that kind of thing. Confused

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-09-2017, 08:15 AM
(31-08-2017 06:47 AM)iandkrsna Wrote:  If God does exist, has He revealed Himself? And if He has revealed Himself, surely He exists.

Facepalm

Your if conditions are not satisfied. IF God does exist (<- not proven) HAS he revealed himself? (<- a question? So you don't know if he has revealed himself). And IF he has revealed himself (<- you just said you don't know if he has) THEN surely he exists (<- but that's still unproven).

In short, you strung a bunch of English words together, congratulations. Now that you know how to make sentences, the next step of your journey is to make sentences that mean something.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-09-2017, 01:52 PM
(02-09-2017 08:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Facepalm

Your if conditions are not satisfied.

Conditions should never be satisfied by one who speaks for god. I consider that god is the most real non-existent thing. I consider thusly to communicate with my "other half," who shall believe.

I believe that once we have an intrinsic point, we become pointless.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post