Podcast #73 - NUDE FIRE NINJAS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Podcast #73 - NUDE FIRE NINJAS

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Podcast #73 - NUDE FIRE NINJAS
Interesting show. Disappointing dearth of Nude Fire Ninjas, but it is what it is. How about "Charles H. Darwin!" as an expletive... kinda like Jerry DeWitt yells out "Can I have a Darwin!" when he's testifyin' for Atheism. Even better, IMHO, would be "Holy Rahmen and Meat Balls!" in honor of His Noodly Goodness, The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin
06-03-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Podcast #73 - NUDE FIRE NINJAS
As Ayaan Ali points out Islam is not just a religion... it is a political ideology. Because Islamic fundamentalist Sharia Law is the Law of the Land in many countries, Islam is a threat to world peace and liberal democracy on a par with the Stalinist perversion of the original Communist ideal proposed by Marx, Engels, and Lenin.

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin