Podcast #76 - The Church Of Satan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Podcast #76 - The Church Of Satan

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: Podcast #76 - The Church Of Satan
one of my favorite episodes- especially if you aren't familiar with satanic groups.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
29-08-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Podcast #76 - The Church Of Satan
On topic with the last podcast: Sex, Money and the Ministry. As an atheist who also happens to be a fan of the literature of LaVey and Gilmore, I take the satanic 3rd side on the issue of rich evangelists "taking advantage" of gullible sheep to buy million dollar homes.

They offer an intangible, invisible product. But it is a product that is IN DEMAND. If someone won't offer nothing for something, someone else will. I do believe all churches should be taxed, it's a product. I wish I could have the discipline to make millions selling post holes and sailboat fuel to people who think they need it, but I wouldn't be able to keep in character 24/7.

I'm not a hater. If someone can make millions off of Christianity, then grats. A paraphrased line is that Christianity isn't a disease, it's a symptom. You could wipe out all theological religions today and reset the collective religiosity of earth and a thousand more irrational thought systems would pop up in their place. Destroy the crips and bloods, there will be other gangs to replace them.

People need group think and demand to be fleeced. Who am I to condemn another fast witted person for making a buck?
[+] 1 user Likes Nonacon's post