Podcast #96 - A Conversation with Matt Dillahunty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Podcast #96 - A Conversation with Matt Dillahunty

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Podcast #96 - A Conversation with Matt Dillahunty
I tried watching this guy's show. There was a Norwegian guy who kept calling in to troll them. It was very annoying, so I gave up. They need better call screeners.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
26-02-2013, 03:38 PM
(26-02-2013 03:12 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I tried watching this guy's show. There was a Norwegian guy who kept calling in to troll them. It was very annoying, so I gave up. They need better call screeners.

You gave up an HOUR long show, because of literally 30 seconds? You must have an interesting life.
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
06-03-2013, 12:47 AM
(26-02-2013 03:12 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I tried watching this guy's show. There was a Norwegian guy who kept calling in to troll them. It was very annoying, so I gave up. They need better call screeners.
I've been listening to it on iTunes for a few months. The Norwegian troll doesn't get very far with him anymore. On the rare occasions he gets through, it doesn't take long for Matt to figure it out and hang up on him. Matt is one of the voices of reason in the world. He is far more patient with the religious idiots that drag out the old arguments which have been refuted centuries ago than I am and he is also very good at following and exposing the flaws in the more convoluted n-step circular arguments that get thrown at him. Godless Bitches is also a very good podcast. The women have some great rants and a pleasant relaxed style of chatting among themselves about the latest outrages from the Christian fascists.

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin