Podcast I joined!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Podcast I joined!
Thumbsup
Very cool. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: Podcast I joined!
Apparently I'm 'tarded or something because that link to the Facebook page didn't work for me. Bummer! I'm always on the lookout for cool podcasts to entertain me whilst I work. I'm currently listening to Penn's Sunday School. Penn Jillette is the man.
04-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks for listening guys. : ) If you have time please write an itunes review!

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 05:54 PM
(04-12-2012 01:02 PM)ANT Wrote:  Apparently I'm 'tarded or something because that link to the Facebook page didn't work for me. Bummer! I'm always on the lookout for cool podcasts to entertain me whilst I work. I'm currently listening to Penn's Sunday School. Penn Jillette is the man.

Just go to itunes and type in "F This Podcast". : )

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
04-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Will do!

Smile
04-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Podcast I joined!
Angela, are you a regular participant now and ongoing into the future?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2012, 07:21 PM
(04-12-2012 07:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Angela, are you a regular participant now and ongoing into the future?
Yes I am. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Unless she gets fired or gets sick of them. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
04-12-2012, 08:47 PM
(04-12-2012 07:57 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Unless she gets fired or gets sick of them. lol
Exactly.

05-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Again if you guys have time please give us an itunes review!