Poe Fun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Poe Fun
They're essentially public performance theater, only on the internet instead of a flash mob at a mall.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Aren't they the ones that popularized the "Satan putting dino bones on earth to confuse people" line of thinking?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-01-2014, 11:14 AM
(22-01-2014 07:28 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 05:28 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Any of you guys ever visited or read landoverbaptist? It's truely one of the best examples of Poe you'll ever see. The site was bade by non-Christians (atheists?) or at least non-'fundamentalists' as a big poe. Well, true to poe form the site attracts a lot of atheists who come there to 'raise hell' not realizing that the church doesn't exist, and the core audience and members aren't genuine in their posts. Sometimes though you have to really scratch your head and figure out if some misguided soul is being genuine or not. I thought it was a fun site to read, thought I have neither to time nor inclination to really get into it so to speak.

Oh sweet baby Christ on a cracker. This one is so wrong, but had me rolling when the idiots came to the rescue. How can people not see through this?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28196

Oh god this is great, I haven't laughed that hard in a while Laugh out load Weeping Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
23-01-2014, 05:40 PM
(23-01-2014 10:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Aren't they the ones that popularized the "Satan putting dino bones on earth to confuse people" line of thinking?

Consider

I dunno, but if they did, seems like folks took it seriously.

24-01-2014, 01:53 AM
(23-01-2014 10:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Aren't they the ones that popularized the "Satan putting dino bones on earth to confuse people" line of thinking?

I kind of thought that line of reasoning predated the internet... Weeping

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
24-01-2014, 06:49 AM
(22-01-2014 06:24 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  And here I read it as "Got Mittens?"

The Republican 2012 campaign slogan?