Poets' Corner (Serious Poems)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-08-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Poets' Corner (Serious Poems)
(19-08-2013 07:13 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well it sure as shit ain't polished, but I think it's even better precisely because it ain't polished. Thumbsup

No it ain't! Comes straight out of on of my orifice's!

But it's fun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
19-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Well, I'm goin' ta Heaven next Tuesday. Some Christian sold his soul on e-bay an I bought it for 39 bucks! Free shipping! He needed bus fare to see his Mom, who was dying of gout, or a broken heart, or something.

So, I told him! Man you gotta sign that sum bitch in blood, dude! Cause it ain't no good, if you don't! So, he did an I got it here.

So, I did a lot of research on "Coast to Coast" an all them places an was able to buy this vial of fairy dust. It's the real stuff. Real sparkly! It was real expensive, but it's Heaven right!

So! Next Tuesday! Puttin" the old 45 in my mouth and headed for the promised land!

Just wanna thank the folks at E-bay, and the dude who lost his soul to help his Momma! Maybe God'll give him a break! I don't know about that stuff.

But his Mom'll be happy and all. Not dead.

Cause of us an' how we worked it all out real smart.

If God wasn't up there, just think how lost we'd be!
19-08-2013, 09:47 PM
If I had a soul, it wouldn't bring me forward, to face the faithful! It would help me with my comrades! My friends, brothers and sisters, writhing in the mud of the earth! My soul would share nightmares with complete strangers! My soul would find a lonely faggot, who thought he was destined to the barrel of a gun! And my soul would talk to him with gentle whispers and stroke him and warm him and take what he needed to give. My soul would take a lady of the evening and offer her a cool, restful, sleep!

If I only had one, I would give it away! I would give to the pedophile, who couldn't contain the tragedy he inflicted. The loss he created. The death of his own soul.

If I only had a soul! I would share it with God! God almighty!! I would offer what I had to make him stop.

I would trample on it!

I would spit on it!

And I would bring it to me and hold it! Love it!

I would apologize for being nothing more than human.
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
21-08-2013, 04:07 PM
When I stood tall, upon the face of the Earth, God was below me, breath was above me, butterflies whispered in my ear and floated me toward bliss and forgiveness.

I stood tall, because I didn't have to go! God was below me!

I took off my clothes and closed every eye! The eye of the universe! My mothers eye. My fathers and my brothers! Every eye! They tried to watch, but I shut them down! They wanted to leer, but I wouldn't have it!

I was standing, climbing, reaching, crawling, aspiring.

I was meeting god. I begged Satan for direction! I fed my seed to Mother Mary! Raped her again and spread MY seed!

I had to stand tall, because I only had a moment. If only I had a moment! Just a moment!

But I didn't have a moment. I didn't rape or plunder! Didn't father the universe. . .

But I stood upon the universe. And butterflies whispered in my ear.
21-08-2013, 04:41 PM
God go away!

God stop! God pray!

God pray to me!

Pray that I will forgive, forget, and accept bygone days!

I offer you the gift of so many yesterdays past. When I forgot!

Pray to me, god! as I bow beneath your spiteful, domineering, vengeful sword!

Pray that I will not forget how you demanded the horror of bygone days. How you took sword in hand and slew and decimated. Demanded life, fear, knees bent! How creatures crawled upon the Earth. And you watched. Made them go away. Made them pray. Made them swallow your oppressive dirt!

God go away!

God stop! God pray!

God pray to me!

So I can tell you that you don't qualify for redemption.
22-08-2013, 05:44 PM
The sky opened and sent the drops of Heaven to meet the pebbles of the earth.
Liquid nourished seed, pebble, the open tongues of children. Fed the soil, crushed every living soul!

Heaven met the pebbles, with torrents of terror and condemnation. Heaven's sky spread, like cancer, around a lone, blue pebble. And shared the thirst of all His children with His outcast! And Heaven shared laughter, for 40 days and 40 nights, with foolish, hopeful minions, deep below all creation.

Minions who knew the depth of Heaven. The weakness of a pebble!

And the pebbles were only pebbles. And only drowning. Only human. Only wondering why?

(I guess I hijacked this thread, somehow. Thought I was just contributing. No one else is contributing.) Anyways: Just want to say: This one is about the (biblical) flood. In case people have trouble following my train of thought. I'm not building a website, or writing a book, or worthy of reading. Just enjoying the opportunity to play the poet for a minute! So, if you think I have something to say, speak up! If you think I am a moron, kick me around! This silent treatment thing is making me play with myself!)
22-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I found my community! Found, accepted, loved and sunk into the warmth of acceptance. I knelt below them, stepped above! Drew confusion from sand, rocks, stone tools and ancient scrolls! I dug for treasure, among those I, so carelessly, stepped above. I wasn't lost! And am not free! I am playing basketball!

Am I free? In my family? Am I digging the wrong hole? Should I long for sand?

Step above me! It's O.K.!
22-08-2013, 06:22 PM
I found my community! Found, accepted, loved and sunk into the warmth of acceptance. I knelt below them, stepped above! Drew confusion from sand, rocks, stone tools and ancient scrolls! I dug for treasure, among those I, so carelessly, stepped above. I wasn't lost! And am not free! I am playing basketball!

Am I free? In my family? Am I digging the wrong hole? Should I long for sand?

Step above me! It's O.K.!
02-09-2013, 05:32 PM
The Earth was shallow, and I slept above it. I floated, in Heavenly abandon, two feet above our Mother. Above the dirt, the death, the cum of the sinful human dirt bags! I slumbered in Heaven! Two full feet above it all! When I rolled to my left and looked down, I shook my head. Past brothers and sisters still sunk two feet below me, digging tunnels to Hell! The wrong music polluted their ears, and they dug toward the flames! They chose the wrong Jesus, the wrong political party! The wrong partner to plunge life into! The wrong sex to find comfort with, during the confusion of one more night on Earth.

Join me! Two feet above! In Heaven! We will look down! We will make notes about the dirt bags to our left. But we will not roll to our right, and look. Where all the boxes are:

Boxes full of Heaven and Hell. Boxes and boxes of questions, confusion, depth, color. If we roll to our right and scratch at the dirt two feet below us. Back on Earth. We will find boxes and boxes of Hell's questions! Crazy question! Stupid, sinful questions! Like why?
02-09-2013, 06:43 PM
When you send me to Hell, will you hold my hand? Be my friend, God, the day of my condemnation! Hold may hand, pity me and send my body to my dark misery with compassion. I will kneel at the last moment and choke on my curses! If you will hold my hand. Daemon's will spill their tonge's, in search of my flesh, because you deemed it so. So, hold my hand, as I burn for your comfort.

We can be lovers, God, on my last day! You above, and me sinking, burning, finding a final prayer that works! One that will reach you. Make you human. Make you know fear: As I melt into eternal horror at your bidding. While you let my hand slip from yours.
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post