13-08-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Poets' Corner (Serious Poems)
Earmuffs you're killing all of us.

But mostly me. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 04:54 PM
(13-08-2013 04:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So yeah, stop reporting the post.

Didn't report it ?
13-08-2013, 04:59 PM
(13-08-2013 04:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 04:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So yeah, stop reporting the post.

Didn't report it ?

I know. Was speaking in general. Had a couple people report it. Sorry for the confusion.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Like everyone to know, the issue is resolved. Compromises were made. People are fine now. Situation diffused.

As you were, poets.

Thumbsup

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-08-2013, 05:04 PM
(13-08-2013 05:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Like everyone to know, the issue is resolved. Compromises were made. People are fine now. Situation diffused.

As you were, poets.

Thumbsup

This is what you get for being all proactive and moderating. Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-08-2013, 05:37 PM
(13-08-2013 05:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Like everyone to know, the issue is resolved. Compromises were made. People are fine now. Situation diffused.

As you were, poets.

Thumbsup

So I take it that Zat is no longer allowed to post in the limericks section and Muffs is no longer allowed to post in this section then?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 05:39 PM
(13-08-2013 05:37 PM)bemore Wrote:  

As you were, poets.

Thumbsup

So I take it that Zat is no longer allowed to post in the limericks section and Muffs is no longer allowed to post in this section then?

When he improves the quality of his poems he can post them in my thread. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-08-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2013 05:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-08-2013 03:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nobody likes you, just fuck off and die already.

Girly like Zat.

Girly got no talent for writing anything but code. It pays the bills. But Girly got a talent for appreciating poetry when I see it. Where's Whitman here, he seems particularly apropos at this moment? Ah ... there he is.

I think Ima gonna start recording some readings. Somebody's gotta be ready to take over for this Tom O'Bedlam dude once the bedlam takes him. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2013, 06:14 PM
(13-08-2013 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 05:37 PM)bemore Wrote:  So I take it that Zat is no longer allowed to post in the limericks section and Muffs is no longer allowed to post in this section then?

When he improves the quality of his poems he can post them in my thread. Drinking Beverage

Oh.... so now the very thing that you kicked off about and based the entirety of your rants and argument of "poetry is poetry no matter what its content" does not seem so relevant anymore then?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 06:19 PM
(13-08-2013 06:14 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  When he improves the quality of his poems he can post them in my thread. Drinking Beverage

Oh.... so now the very thing that you kicked off about and based the entirety of your rants and argument of "poetry is poetry no matter what its content" does not seem so relevant anymore then?

Well that's what everyone pushed it to, in the end. Or, well, Zat and Muffs. It pissed off Muffs that the thread was split because it was the Poets' Corner. But there was no merging it back, so Muffs kicked Zat back the manner he saw fair.

Eh, I just thought it was funny. Big Grin