Pokemon Go is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Pokemon Go is out
I got it going finally.. I know what we'll be doing at work tomorrow.. She's already had to storm the local firehouse subs
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
08-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Apparently it's not compatible for my phone. wtf?

[Image: oscar.png]
08-07-2016, 06:07 PM
I was never into Pokemon. Never understood the obsession with it. I even tried to watch that terrible cartoon way back when. I heard about this new game earlier today though. My boss and I fumbled around on her phone trying to figure out how it worked, then realized there was a bulbasaur floating above our trash can. Weird shirt! Reminded me of a horror movie where you can only see ghosts if you look through a certain kind video camera. I'm sure that's a movie...
08-07-2016, 06:08 PM
I said this to my boss earlier.

"You realize how pathetically old we are, standing here trying to figure this shit out when there's probably 6 years playing this game right now?"
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
09-07-2016, 07:34 PM
I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon, and I've been enjoying this game so far.

[Image: ORp5nTC.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
09-07-2016, 08:04 PM
(09-07-2016 07:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon, and I've been enjoying this game so far.

[Image: ORp5nTC.jpg]

Well, I wasn't into Pokemon but I did collect these as a kid.

[Image: monster-in-my-pocket-matchbox-toys.jpg]

Even had the fancy display mountain thing.

[Image: Monster-in-my-Pocket.jpg]

You had to send away in the mail for that thing. I think it took several months. I drove my mom crazy asking if it had shown up after school every day.
10-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Some might say GPS was invented for military navigation. This is a lie. GPS was invented only for the full enjoyment of Pokémon GO. Now they only need to develop the stable game server technology, and the game will finally be playable.
[+] 1 user Likes Naridar's post
12-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Images circulating the web suggests someone found a Koffing, the Poison Gas pokemon in the Holocaust Museum.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/koffing-th...m-6002503/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
14-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Pastor says Pokemon Go is demonic, believes ISIS will use similar technology to target Christians.
Quote:“The enemy, Satan, is targeting churches with virtual, digital, cyber demons. I believe this is a magnet for demonic powers,” he concluded. “They’re spawning demons inside your church. They’re targeting your church with demonic activity. This technology will be used by the enemies of the cross to target, locate, and execute Christians.”

Gizmodo also has an audio clip of him going nuts about it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
14-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Is it bad I downloaded it to my phone?

Is it equally bad that I stole a kid's Pokemon?

I didn't really steal it...I just got it before the kid could capture it.

Does this make me a horrible person?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post