Pokemon Go is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Pokemon Go is out
(07-07-2016 05:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:48 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  To this day - I don't know what a Pokemon is, nor do I want to know.......

It sounds liked what a gay Jamaican guy does in the evening....

Pocket Monsters, the name actually describes them well.

I did not know this. I knew of Pokemon, but didn't watch the show or anything. Nishi was the one who introduced me to it. And yeah, there's an Officer Jenny character which is cool Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 08:54 AM
(07-07-2016 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pocket Monsters, the name actually describes them well.

I did not know this. I knew of Pokemon, but didn't watch the show or anything. Nishi was the one who introduced me to it. And yeah, there's an Officer Jenny character which is cool Big Grin

Yup, Pokémon is just short for Pocket Monsters lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2016, 09:11 AM
(07-07-2016 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pocket Monsters, the name actually describes them well.

And yes, Jenny and her many identical sisters.

[Image: jennyfamilybig_1239826021.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Between server crashes, I have been amassing quite the collection. I've got close to 40 pokemon so far, with about 26 unique caught. Best so far is a Tauros and a Bellsprout, and I have evolved a Weedle into a Kakuna. Big Grin

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
07-07-2016, 03:29 PM
I need a Pokemon to English dictionary for this thread Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-07-2016, 03:41 PM
(07-07-2016 03:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I need a Pokemon to English dictionary for this thread Wink

It's easy, it's Baby's first cockfighting simulator. You capture peaceful animals and then force them to fight for your amusement and gamble on the results of the fights.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-07-2016, 03:55 PM
(07-07-2016 03:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 03:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I need a Pokemon to English dictionary for this thread Wink

It's easy, it's Baby's first cockfighting simulator. You capture peaceful animals and then force them to fight for your amusement and gamble on the results of the fights.

Shocking

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
07-07-2016, 05:02 PM
(07-07-2016 03:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 03:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's easy, it's Baby's first cockfighting simulator. You capture peaceful animals and then force them to fight for your amusement and gamble on the results of the fights.

Shocking

He's not wrong.

07-07-2016, 05:58 PM
I can't even get into the freaking thing!

I've waited all day to get home to get it and I'm so sad.
I had to listen to the girl I work with tell stories and live through her
[+] 3 users Like Jewelarcher's post
07-07-2016, 06:04 PM
(07-07-2016 05:58 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I can't even get into the freaking thing!

I've waited all day to get home to get it and I'm so sad.
I had to listen to the girl I work with tell stories and live through her

Aww No