Pokemon catch them all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Pokemon catch them all
I almost forgot: I also played both TGC's, though the second one was an unofficial translation that, for some reason, stopped halfway through (that is, exactly when the second game's storyline separated itself from the first one in any major way).

As for Emerald, I like it due to the story. The gameplay has, for the most part, improved with each gen, but Emerald's story is definitely my favorite.

Not all Pokémon from gens 3+ are stupid, just like not all Pokémon from gens 1 and 2 are great. Magnemite and Magneton anyone? Grimer and Muk? Freaking Ekans and Arbok? Do I even have to bring up... *dun dun dun* Voltorb and Electrode?
Each gen has its flaws.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 03:39 PM
(10-07-2014 03:20 PM)One Above All Wrote:  I almost forgot: I also played both TGC's, though the second one was an unofficial translation that, for some reason, stopped halfway through (that is, exactly when the second game's storyline separated itself from the first one in any major way).

As for Emerald, I like it due to the story. The gameplay has, for the most part, improved with each gen, but Emerald's story is definitely my favorite.

Not all Pokémon from gens 3+ are stupid, just like not all Pokémon from gens 1 and 2 are great. Magnemite and Magneton anyone? Grimer and Muk? Freaking Ekans and Arbok? Do I even have to bring up... *dun dun dun* Voltorb and Electrode?
Each gen has its flaws.

Oh what muk was great.

[Image: Muk.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Hey don't mess with light ball pikachu lol
10-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Popcorn

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-07-2014, 03:51 PM
[Image: tumblr_m669cq8kRu1romutto1_500.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
10-07-2014, 04:57 PM
(10-07-2014 03:40 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Hey don't mess with light ball pikachu lol

Dude pikachu stats suck. Rev was right when he said all pikachu had was cuteness. He is worthless on the battlefield.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: cute_pikachu_with_hat_by_mlpochea-d63xlom.png]

[Image: Adorable_Pokemon_is_Adorab.jpg]

Hehehe sooo freaking cute!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-07-2014, 05:10 PM
(10-07-2014 05:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: cute_pikachu_with_hat_by_mlpochea-d63xlom.png]

[Image: Adorable_Pokemon_is_Adorab.jpg]

Hehehe sooo freaking cute!

10-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Why would he battle? He's too cute for battling. He needs a different job.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-07-2014, 05:22 PM
(10-07-2014 05:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why would he battle? He's too cute for battling. He needs a different job.

He is a pokemon, thats like saying " I think that UFC fighter is cute there for he should not fight. Plus raichu is good so there is that.

[Image: Raichu.jpg]