Pokemon catch them all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Pokemon catch them all
(10-07-2014 05:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why would he battle? He's too cute for battling. He needs a different job.

He is a pokemon, thats like saying " I think that UFC fighter is cute there for he should not fight. Plus raichu is good so there is that.

[Image: Raichu.jpg]

Well that destroys your entire argument then doesn't it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 05:31 PM
(10-07-2014 05:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He is a pokemon, thats like saying " I think that UFC fighter is cute there for he should not fight. Plus raichu is good so there is that.

[Image: Raichu.jpg]

Well that destroys your entire argument then doesn't it?

Never did I say he was not the most popular just not he is not the face. Many pokemon are the faces, look at pokemon games, charizard was the face of red for example.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
(10-07-2014 05:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well that destroys your entire argument then doesn't it?

Never did I say he was not the most popular just not he is not the face. Many pokemon are the faces, look at pokemon games, charizard was the face of red for example.

Of A game not of the Franchise. The Franchise's mascot is Pikachu. The Franchise of Pokemon is more than the games it is everything and Pikachu is by far the most crossed over and referenced Pokemon.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Well, pikachu appears to be the favorite of the protagonist and appears in every single episode of pokemon. I would say he is the icon of pokemon.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-07-2014, 05:58 PM
(10-07-2014 05:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Never did I say he was not the most popular just not he is not the face. Many pokemon are the faces, look at pokemon games, charizard was the face of red for example.

Of A game not of the Franchise. The Franchise's mascot is Pikachu. The Franchise of Pokemon is more than the games it is everything and Pikachu is by far the most crossed over and referenced Pokemon.

Yeah and the mascot of naruto is Naruto. Naruto is the face of the anime. Naruto is seen in all advertisments for the franchise, and he is the most recognizable character in the anime by those who don't watch it. however the most popular character is itachi. Popularity does not mean you are the face, and being the face does not make you popular. My point, just because pikachu is the most popular, and people notice him, he is not the face. Hell when B/W came out he was no where to be found, he was not even in the game with out events and cheats. Pikachu is even classed never used, meaning barely any pokemon player uses him. Out of the franchise many pokemon have been used for advertising and introducing new things to the franchise. Again being the most recognizable and popular does not equal being the face of the franchise. There are multiply faces in pokemon. If someone thinks of emerald, pikachu is not.

Also charizard was voted the number one pokemon

http://www.ign.com/top/pokemon/1

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 05:59 PM
(10-07-2014 05:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Of A game not of the Franchise. The Franchise's mascot is Pikachu. The Franchise of Pokemon is more than the games it is everything and Pikachu is by far the most crossed over and referenced Pokemon.

Yeah and the mascot of naruto is Naruto. Naruto is the face of the anime. Naruto is seen in all advertisments for the franchise, and he is the most recognizable character in the anime by those who don't watch it. however the most popular character is itachi. Popularity does not mean you are the face, and being the face does not make you popular. My point, just because pikachu is the most popular, and people notice him, he is not the face. Hell when B/W came out he was no where to be found, he was not even in the game with out events and cheats. Pikachu is even classed never used, meaning barely any pokemon player uses him. Out of the franchise many pokemon have been used for advertising and introducing new things to the franchise. Again being the most recognizable and popular does not equal being the face of the franchise. There are multiply faces in pokemon. If someone thinks of emerald, pikachu is not.

Yup and Naruto is the Face of that series as Pikachu is the Face of Pokemon. Has nothing to do with the fanbases favorites.

10-07-2014, 06:12 PM
(10-07-2014 05:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah and the mascot of naruto is Naruto. Naruto is the face of the anime. Naruto is seen in all advertisments for the franchise, and he is the most recognizable character in the anime by those who don't watch it. however the most popular character is itachi. Popularity does not mean you are the face, and being the face does not make you popular. My point, just because pikachu is the most popular, and people notice him, he is not the face. Hell when B/W came out he was no where to be found, he was not even in the game with out events and cheats. Pikachu is even classed never used, meaning barely any pokemon player uses him. Out of the franchise many pokemon have been used for advertising and introducing new things to the franchise. Again being the most recognizable and popular does not equal being the face of the franchise. There are multiply faces in pokemon. If someone thinks of emerald, pikachu is not.

Yup and Naruto is the Face of that series as Pikachu is the Face of Pokemon. Has nothing to do with the fanbases favorites.

You know what the difference is though? Naruto is an actual character, he is the only naruto in the show. Pikachu is a species of pokemon. You are thinking of ash's pikachu. That is why pikachu is not a face of pokemon, because it is more than one. Even then so many other pokemon are advertise just as much. As I said, there is no face of pokemon.

10-07-2014, 06:13 PM
(10-07-2014 06:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 05:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yup and Naruto is the Face of that series as Pikachu is the Face of Pokemon. Has nothing to do with the fanbases favorites.

You know what the difference is though? Naruto is an actual character, he is the only naruto in the show. Pikachu is a species of pokemon. You are thinking of ash's pikachu. That is why pikachu is not a face of pokemon, because it is more than one. Even then so many other pokemon are advertise just as much. As I said, there is no face of pokemon.

[Image: super_smash_bros__pikachu_by_batnight768-d6zxnf6.png]

Drinking Beverage

10-07-2014, 06:16 PM
(10-07-2014 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 06:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know what the difference is though? Naruto is an actual character, he is the only naruto in the show. Pikachu is a species of pokemon. You are thinking of ash's pikachu. That is why pikachu is not a face of pokemon, because it is more than one. Even then so many other pokemon are advertise just as much. As I said, there is no face of pokemon.

[Image: super_smash_bros__pikachu_by_batnight768-d6zxnf6.png]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 256px-Jigglypuff_SSBB.jpg]

Angel

10-07-2014, 06:26 PM
[Image: comic_con_2007_02.jpg]