Pokemon is from the devil.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Pokemon is from the devil.
(02-04-2013 01:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:24 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  My parents were weird about music. Like, I was allowed to listen to britney spears and christina aguilera, but not the spice girls. lol

Hmm... Consider I'm suspecting "Sporty" wasn't slutty enough for them and therefore obviously a Lezzzzbian. Can't be listening to that Lezbo music - it could turn you into one!! Wink

Really? I might have to try that.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 01:38 PM
(02-04-2013 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:32 PM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... Consider I'm suspecting "Sporty" wasn't slutty enough for them and therefore obviously a Lezzzzbian. Can't be listening to that Lezbo music - it could turn you into one!! Wink

Really? I might have to try that.Consider

Pics; you know the rules. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2013, 01:39 PM
(02-04-2013 01:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:24 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  My parents were weird about music. Like, I was allowed to listen to britney spears and christina aguilera, but not the spice girls. lol

Hmm... Consider I'm suspecting "Sporty" wasn't slutty enough for them and therefore obviously a Lezzzzbian. Can't be listening to that Lezbo music - it could turn you into one!! Wink

Haha! I know right! I don't understand that bc Britney and Christina's lyrics were a lot more sexually charged in my opinion than Spice Girls. I don't know a lot of Spice Girls songs though.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
02-04-2013, 01:47 PM
(02-04-2013 01:39 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I don't know a lot of Spice Girls songs though.

No one does.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-04-2013, 01:59 PM
(02-04-2013 01:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:39 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I don't know a lot of Spice Girls songs though.

No one does.
OH - come on! There was that one that went... something about really want ... something... and then there was that one about ... something about being friends ...

They made a movie.
One married David Beckham.
That's all I got. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-04-2013, 02:05 PM
(02-04-2013 01:24 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  D&D, Secular Music, Comic Books, most TV shows, Dances, Football games, ad nauseum.

Oh, and also, Don't drink, smoke or chew or go with girls who do.

My parents were weird about music. Like, I was allowed to listen to britney spears and christina aguilera, but not the spice girls. lol

My parents were the same about music. They were really inconsistent. They would let my sister buy Korn, Slipknot and Maryln Manson CDs for example, but I wasn't allowed to listen or buy Eminem or 50 Cent CDs. Consider

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
02-04-2013, 02:09 PM
(02-04-2013 02:05 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  

My parents were the same about music. They were really inconsistent. They would let my sister buy Korn, Slipknot and Maryln Manson CDs for example, but I wasn't allowed to listen or buy Eminem or 50 Cent CDs. Consider

That's because they had at least some taste in music.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM
(02-04-2013 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 02:05 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  My parents were the same about music. They were really inconsistent. They would let my sister buy Korn, Slipknot and Maryln Manson CDs for example, but I wasn't allowed to listen or buy Eminem or 50 Cent CDs. Consider

That's because they had at least some taste in music.Dodgy

Thats controversial Big Grin I still like Eminem, not 50 Cent though. But back in the day is was cool. I can't stand Slipknot music, or anything like it.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
02-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes. When the Harry Potter books came out our church said they were all about witchcraft and no one could read them. My parents destroyed my whole music collection when they found it. They would also burn my clothes that they didn't like. It just taught me to be sneaky. I was the kid who would change clothes on the bus. But really, could you blame me?
[+] 2 users Like Noelani's post
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
(02-04-2013 03:41 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Yes. When the Harry Potter books came out our church said they were all about witchcraft and no one could read them. My parents destroyed my whole music collection when they found it. They would also burn my clothes that they didn't like. It just taught me to be sneaky. I was the kid who would change clothes on the bus. But really, could you blame me?

That reminds me of this one christian church/school in my county that has a ban on dating. Obviously, most of the students don't follow that rule, they're just sneaky about it. Which is very dangerous in my perspective, because what happens when one of those secret relationships turn abusive? Who do they tell?
It is so confusing because, in that church, you aren't supposed to date until after marriage. Huh

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde