Poland and National Plan of Procreation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Poland and National Plan of Procreation.
Starting this year there would be no more in vitro refundation in Poland. But fear not, minister of health has National* Plan of Procreation (I hope it is not official name) in his sleeve. Plan speak in favour of Natural Procreative Technology which has more to do with ideology than science but is supported by Church which in Poland means much.

Replacing science with ideology is nothing new in Poland - vice minister of health saying that men should wear looser briefs to avoid infertility while informing about what The Plan entails is new even in this clericalized country full of stupid politicians.

While idiotic it would be hardly newsworthy if not for Gambia. It was declared islamic republic by it's president who blames infertility on too tight pants worn by women.

So what is difference between Gambia now official theocracy and Poland officialy still secular country?

*I must say that calling everything national have some sinister overtones. Coupled with other moves of Poland gov it is making me suspicious.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-01-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Poland and National Plan of Procreation.
Holy shit! Hard to understand. Has this become official?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-01-2016, 03:48 AM
The Gambian president does have a point.

It's devilishly difficult to impregnate someone who is wearing tight pants.

Consider

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
22-01-2016, 04:02 AM
(22-01-2016 03:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  The Gambian president does have a point.

It's devilishly difficult to impregnate someone who is wearing tight pants.

Consider

I take it you speak from experience? Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2016, 05:06 AM
(22-01-2016 03:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Holy shit! Hard to understand. Has this become official?

End of in vitro refundation is as official as it can be without already taking place - minister of health spoke about it during meeting of parlimental comitee for health affairs.

As for tight briefs - if I'm not mistaken it was what vice minister of health said during interview when he was telling what so-called National Procreation Plan will entail. So it's also official.

Promoting of church backed NaProTechnology was part of minister plan since december 2015. Vice minister spoke only some vague shit about methods used in other parts of the world but after shit with tight briefs or placing warm laptop on knees I see no reason for taking him seriously.

It's just retarded but I'm afraid this is only beggining of Poland getting fucked by church loving politicians. And one should remember that Poland is already far from being secular country.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2016, 07:33 AM
Reminds me of a certian political party here in Germany/Bavaria (hint: part of its name is the term *christian*, and they take this very serious) in the late 80s, early 90s.

At that time AIDS/HIV was the big bogeyman around, and guess what they wanted to introduce in Bavaria:
FORCED AIDS tests for: Prostitutes, Drug addicts and....govt. employees. Tests that could be enforced if necessary by help of police (force).

One politician even suggested to "collect" all people who suffer from AIDS in
certain "institutes" or "CONCENTRATE" them in "CAMPS" (his words!!!!).
How Christian, isnt it?

You might think that has ended his political career instantly, but as i am typing this, he is the current minister-president of Bavaria, chairman of the CSU and Angelas watchdog keeping all the right wing nuts in the (CDU) boat. In other words: One of the most influential politicians in germany at the moment.

Horst Seehofer

You have religion anywhere, you have madness.
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
22-01-2016, 07:43 AM
(22-01-2016 07:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Reminds me of a certian political party here in Germany/Bavaria (hint: part of its name is the term *christian*, and they take this very serious) in the late 80s, early 90s.

At that time AIDS/HIV was the big bogeyman around, and guess what they wanted to introduce in Bavaria:
FORCED AIDS tests for: Prostitutes, Drug addicts and....govt. employees. Tests that could be enforced if necessary by help of police (force).

One politician even suggested to "collect" all people who suffer from AIDS in
certain "institutes" or "CONCENTRATE" them in "CAMPS" (his words!!!!).
How Christian, isnt it?

It's exactly the thing that I would expect from christians.

Also german politician and camps as a solution? I just love the black humour Big Grin

(22-01-2016 07:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You might think that has ended his political career instantly, but as i am typing this, he is the current minister-president of Bavaria, chairman of the CSU and Angelas watchdog keeping all the right wing nuts in the (CDU) boat. In other words: One of the most influential politicians in germany at the moment.

Horst Seehofer

I thought that such words indeed ended his career. But after thinking about it I'm not surprised, politicians say stupid shit all the time and if that would mean end of their careers there would be no one left to rule.

(22-01-2016 07:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You have religion anywhere, you have madness.

Yes, but in some places madness is more prevalent than in others.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2016, 08:18 AM
(22-01-2016 07:43 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 07:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You have religion anywhere, you have madness.

Yes, but in some places madness is more prevalent than in others.

Not just prevalent ... worse ... it's socially acceptable.

Weeping

22-01-2016, 08:25 AM
(22-01-2016 08:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 07:43 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Yes, but in some places madness is more prevalent than in others.

Weeping

Some places it's mandatory.

So what does this mean for pregnancy struggling Poles? I guess trying to use the already existing pregnancy services that are attempts to curb the law in leaping into other countries like Ukraine or other near nations that work to help supply family building measures?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-01-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 09:39 AM by Szuchow.)
(22-01-2016 08:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 08:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not just prevalent ... worse ... it's socially acceptable.

Weeping

Some places it's mandatory.

So what does this mean for pregnancy struggling Poles? I guess trying to use the already existing pregnancy services that are attempts to curb the law in leaping into other countries like Ukraine or other near nations that work to help supply family building measures?

As far as I know there are no such attempts. Realistically though there is no need for them - if one can not afford in vitro procedure then one won't be able to afford travel and in vitro. Ending of redundation is enough.

More than that I suppose this is safety measure and hypocrisy - gov don't care about abortion in other countries nor about these in Poland as long as they're unofficial. Same I think will be with in vitro. Hypocrisy is the key to polish politics, where yesterday communists are today right-wing nuts sucking up to clergy.

It isn't work of a true fanatics, only oportunists who think that by pleasing church they will stay in power; church also care more about perception than reality.

(22-01-2016 08:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 07:43 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Yes, but in some places madness is more prevalent than in others.

Weeping

Here religion madness is reality. What's worse it is tied with hypocrysy. Few of True Catholic Poles feel obliged to follow church words, yet many feel that others should follow these "teachings".

Few know their Bible, but to call it book of myths is gross insult to sheeps incapable of thinking. In a way there is nothing surprsing in it as Bible and narration behind it could be of fundamental importance to people intoxicated with religion.

Years behind Iron Curtain didn't immunize Poles to propaganda, only it specific brand (and even this is not always the case). It's not the same though as being able to think critically and wanting of clear answers didn't wane. So communists narration was replaced by church narration, enemies changed but essence remained. Then it were dogs of international capital who wanted to destroy workers paradise, now it's euro-homo-leftist-jewish internationale which want do end the Antemurale Christianitatis as which True Poles intoxicated by national and catholic propaganda see country in which I live.

Mikhail Bakunin.