Poland new government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Poland new government
I thought former gov was failure and something to laugh about. Well, I still do but what happen now bring Monty Python to shame. Idiots long discredited get another chance at fucking entire country, guess one just wasn't enough. Though at least they are somewhat honest about their idiocy and sucking up to clergy.

Minister of education - Jarosław Gowin, guy who hear screams of frozen embryos and all around idiot.
Minister of defence - Antoni Macierewicz, guy who amongst other things believe that Russians killed polish president in Smolensk.
Minister of justice - Zbigniew Ziobro, guy who think that he is tough sheriff allowed to do what he wish to see his warped vision of justice done.

If anyone is interested more info could be found: here.

Worst thing is that I can't even hope that people will learn something from such terrible idiocy. Dumbwits I wrote about already ruled and fucked up and they still are being chosen. It seems that Poles are incapable of learning.

Suddenly I'm quite happy that I leave the country at Thursday. Work may suck but at least I will be away from crazy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
10-11-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Poland new government
(10-11-2015 10:12 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Idiots long discredited get another chance at fucking entire country

Idiots running Poland? No...say it ain't so! Tongue

(10-11-2015 10:12 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It seems that Poles are incapable of learning.

Which is probably why we have so many Polack jokes... Big Grin

For example...

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Polack joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Polish." Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Polish." The bartender finished, "Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Polish, too." The customer replied, "I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I don't want to explain it three times."

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-11-2015, 10:26 AM
(10-11-2015 10:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Idiots running Poland? No...say it ain't so! Tongue

It's nothing new if that's what you getting at. But there are idiots and IDIOTS.

(10-11-2015 10:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Which is probably why we have so many Polack jokes... Big Grin

For example...

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Polack joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Polish." Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Polish." The bartender finished, "Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Polish, too." The customer replied, "I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I don't want to explain it three times."

Joke would be better if it wouldn't been old when Moses split the sea Smile.

I think this entire country is a joke. A sick one like Marquis de Sade book.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
10-11-2015, 10:29 AM
(10-11-2015 10:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Idiots running Poland? No...say it ain't so! Tongue

It's nothing new if that's what you getting at. But there are idiots and IDIOTS.

(10-11-2015 10:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Which is probably why we have so many Polack jokes... Big Grin

For example...

How about this one?

Did you hear about the Polish man who locked his keys in the car?

He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-11-2015, 10:34 AM
(10-11-2015 10:29 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's nothing new if that's what you getting at. But there are idiots and IDIOTS.

How about this one?

Thats's a new one for me.

But Poland can't (?) really compare with USA and jokes like Trump or Carson Wink.

Bright side of situation is that there would be much new jokes. Just looking at the list of ministers is hilarious if one like black humour.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
10-11-2015, 10:35 AM
At the very least, you might take some comfort in the fact that no country even comes close to monopolising political stupidity.

Misery loves company!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
10-11-2015, 10:38 AM
(10-11-2015 10:34 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:29 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  How about this one?

But Poland can't (?) really compare with USA and jokes like Trump or Carson Wink.

Good point. Blush

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
10-11-2015, 10:41 AM
(10-11-2015 10:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  At the very least, you might take some comfort in the fact that no country even comes close to monopolising political stupidity.

Misery loves company!

But in Poland political stupidity is constant thing. Also I don't really care about other countries as I don't live in them.

At least borders are open.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM
(10-11-2015 10:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  At the very least, you might take some comfort in the fact that no country even comes close to monopolising political stupidity.

Misery loves company!

But in Poland political stupidity is constant thing. Also I don't really care about other countries as I don't live in them.

At least borders are open.

Hey, we don't care about you either, so there Tongue

But we've got plenty bullshit stupid politicians here Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 03:59 PM
(10-11-2015 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hey, we don't care about you either, so there Tongue

Wink

(10-11-2015 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  But we've got plenty bullshit stupid politicians here Dodgy

I would say that no country has shortage of stupid politicians.

Mikhail Bakunin.