Police Cruisers Say 'In God We Trust'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Police Cruisers Say 'In God We Trust'
(28-03-2016 08:35 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  In some regards ignoring the stupid fucks is both a coping mechanism while in an off-handed way telling them they ain’t worth the sweat off our balls.

PS BTW love the Kelly’s Heroes avatar

I get what your saying... But still, as the old saying goes... AK47s and Semtex may break my bones, but bumper stickers will never hurt me.

And I get what you’re saying, however it is possible to be pissed off at multiple things simultaneously. Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Great opportunity for the Jebus people. They can prove it works.
Someone should ask the Chief to keep records.
How much better off are they, with the superstitious nonsense on the cars, than they were without it ? What ? Is he a chicken, and doesn't REALLY believe it ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-03-2016, 09:01 PM
(28-03-2016 08:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 08:35 PM)Sam Wrote:  I get what your saying... But still, as the old saying goes... AK47s and Semtex may break my bones, but bumper stickers will never hurt me.

And I get what you’re saying, however it is possible to be pissed off at multiple things simultaneously. Yes

I'm shit at multitasking...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
28-03-2016, 09:29 PM
(28-03-2016 07:00 PM)Sam Wrote:  There's a bunch of very religious people in the Middle East, that are decapitating and burning people alive, destroying ancient monuments while threatening (and succeeding) to bring terror, violence and death to Europe.

But fuck that... This bumper sticker calls for immediate discussion!

No those are really important, in fact, part of why it's posted here is because I didn't feel it was of the same importance when I stated in the first post:
Quote:Anyhow, posted here because I thought it was too low key a story for World News and seemed like something that could be casually discussed.

And not a bumper sticker, it's in place of To Serve and Protect, at least from what I can tell.

Need to think of a witty signature.
28-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Quote: it's in place of To Serve and Protect,

Well they certainly don't do that so this jesus freak crap might be an improvement.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
29-03-2016, 01:16 AM
(28-03-2016 09:58 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote: it's in place of To Serve and Protect,

Well they certainly don't do that so this jesus freak crap might be an improvement.

Key word ... "might".
29-03-2016, 02:49 AM
In god we trust - everyone else - we shoot.

Warning: This vid is graphic:

Words fail me.

Warning: This vid is graphic:

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-03-2016, 09:10 AM
(28-03-2016 07:00 PM)Sam Wrote:  There's a bunch of very religious people in the Middle East, that are decapitating and burning people alive, destroying ancient monuments while threatening (and succeeding) to bring terror, violence and death to Europe.

Yeah, your'e right. We should totally ignore the violation of separation of church and state because there's bigger problems in the world. There's starving people in Africa, so you shouldn't be eating a sandwich because you're hungry. There's bigger problems to deal with than your hunger!

What's next? Telling gay people they shouldn't try to legalize their marital rights, because hey gay people are being executed in the middle east for being gay so they have bigger problems to deal with! Telling women they shouldn't be concerned about their right to control their own bodies, because hey! Women in the middle east are being killed.

Give me a fucking break. The middle east is a shitstorm. You don't just ignore problems because there are bigger ones. You wanna discuss the killings in the middle east? Go the fuck right ahead. It's not going to accomplish a damn thing, but go right ahead. If it'll make you feel better.
29-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Police Cruisers Say 'In God We Trust'
(29-03-2016 09:10 AM)Ash Wrote:  

Yeah, your'e right. We should totally ignore the violation of separation of church and state because there's bigger problems in the world. There's starving people in Africa, so you shouldn't be eating a sandwich because you're hungry. There's bigger problems to deal with than your hunger!

What's next? Telling gay people they shouldn't try to legalize their marital rights, because hey gay people are being executed in the middle east for being gay so they have bigger problems to deal with! Telling women they shouldn't be concerned about their right to control their own bodies, because hey! Women in the middle east are being killed.

Give me a fucking break. The middle east is a shitstorm. You don't just ignore problems because there are bigger ones. You wanna discuss the killings in the middle east? Go the fuck right ahead. It's not going to accomplish a damn thing, but go right ahead. If it'll make you feel better.

Calm the fuck down arsehole... It was just a fucking joke.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]